The Plasma Glass Skin

I feel you my brother, for me I have some acne scars and some for being a very naughty little boy lol but I will save for this field, it sounds promising to know if it will work for deep scars waiting for confirmation from the captain! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Edit:I am so sorry for the translator, i meant to say “Deep scars!”

11 Likes

@SammyG i feel like you should drop your skin care routine as well. Mans got the best looking skin on the forum I believe lool

4 Likes

“…if it will work for deep cocks”

SAY WHAT?! LOL

That woke me up!

36 Likes

Lost in translation?! Lmao

19 Likes

Thanks @Gianlee and @yuihwa

A lot of my scars come from severe cystic acne that lasted close to a decade of my life, nothing could really fix it. My dad just told me it’s genetic and he had it worse, my mother would just keep on saying how much of an embarassment I was for having the scars. The sad thing about something like acne is that there’s always an assumption that you can fix it and that you’re somehow dirty or stupid if you can’t fix it even if you’ve blown thousands of dollars on it.

Well now I’m a lot older but I still have a very oily face even after switching diets and performing SR/Nofap. I still get pimples and for the most part spamming Skin Ablation does help. Plasma Protocol also helps me flatten out a lot of my scars and it seems to have removed a lot of my keritosis on my arms as well.

Something strange after I’ve looped this for a bit, kinda surprised but my eyebags are not very visible! I feel a slightly more powerful glow than P3 and perhaps a month from now when I loop this with the Protocol & continue eating lots of dark green veggies & juice I’ll be able to have clear skin for the first time in my life :smiley:

41 Likes

Sure you will get it brother !!! This field is very promising, it will surely help both of us and several members of the forum !!! :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

21 Likes

Might have to pick up some modeling career after getting this, got ojas and charisma doing a lot of work.

25 Likes

I think we’ll all be models at this rate with Dream’s fields lol

18 Likes

Haha you can probably already start one right now to be fair from what I’ve seen, this will just get you a better contract

4 Likes

Lol

I love these descriptions :D

5 Likes

:smirk: :smirk_cat: :smirk:

6 Likes

Haha thanks, need to get some connects first.

(I might definitely do this)

4 Likes

Niiiiiice! Would love one of these for the entire body also :)

17 Likes

lmao! xD

2 Likes

What is a black market item? :thinking:

You don’t have to worry about it if you purchase it by yourself. But if you get it from someone else then there’s a problem lol

5 Likes

Omg, good i’m soon beginning to work again so i can get some more bucks xD

Not sure what to buy - this or “The Carboxytherapy Field” …
Because this only targets the face but is more effective yes?

15 Likes

Could it help
With malar bags

2 Likes

Oopsy.
Now that the thiefs are stuck, they will have to black-market the Knight Mindset so they can regain their Integrity & Honor :grin:

Love where this is going :heart:

22 Likes

Haha yah lol and what’s funny is that many of them are active users in forums. Too bad I can’t shame them publically since it’s not allowed. They are more active than we are…keeping an eye when something new comes out and keeps posting comments in different threads :joy:
Someone borrow them a spine for being spineless…

8 Likes