The Plasma Glass Skin

:rofl: :rofl:
I thougth it was reffering to other item you might have in your pocket lol

I get what it means now, anyway I thougth every audio has some kind of piracy protectionā€¦

5 Likes

All audio has protection but these are protected even more strongly as they are legendaryā€¦

9 Likes

Nice :wink:

3 Likes

Sapien Medicine Treasure Hunt starting soon? :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I know we are living at the dark age, butā€¦ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

nice correction :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha, it popped up right after posting it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

People sharing bought stuff around.

3 Likes

As far as I remember its ok to gift though?

My loved would love this field I think

4 Likes

rejuvenation also of the neck ?

1 Like

ā€œface, ears, head and neckā€
Please read the description.

8 Likes

Ok, I did, thanks!

1 Like

Yes, but with family and I think friends who could use the help but not to resell to another person.

Which I think thatā€™s what some people are doing.

5 Likes

No not even friends. I asked dream and he confirmed me
Itā€™s ā€œlegendaryā€ so itā€™s specially protected. And friend is not a part of family. Itā€™s purchasers exclusive ONLY

15 Likes

So can only you and your family members use it then?

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about that one. You can ask dream
But all his recent audios has more or less protection tho. I know a guy who got conceptual free from someone and it didnā€™t work that well for him. He didnā€™t get result as he expected based on other peopleā€™s experienceā€¦ Later he bought it to chack if itā€™s somehow protected or not and he said worked 10 times better than before. Same for blueprintā€¦someone told me itā€™s not working for him as it did earlier when he got it from his friend or with very less potencyā€¦Iā€™m not sure how he obtained it tho but yah sapien is definitely doing something to prevent illigal shareā€¦

17 Likes

I gifted tags to my ill mom a year ago an I think they helpedā€¦

But we are a bit OT nowā€¦ my bad :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Old ones I belive. Not recent ones

1 Like

@akkar gifting should be okay.

Like if you buy the audio for yourself and again but it for another person thatā€™s not redistribution. Itā€™s not the black market category.
Iā€™m sure if someone has an exact question regarding a specific situation they can always ask Sammy/Dream directly.

Gifting tags is okay, so us reselling, there is even an area on this forum.
Some people sell/exchange the audios (aka ā€œblack marketā€) which is a different thing.

8 Likes

Iā€™d suggest to ask dream directly tho since itā€™s new catagory of fields also itā€™s getting a bit off topic so letā€™s stay on the topic

6 Likes