New Release - The Deep Facial Remodelling

See if the question is whether I care to elaborate or no, I’d tell you there are multiple paragraphs and walls of text within this thread that explain everything in details.

have you tried summarizing the full detailed concept introduced in the beginning with AI?

summary of full detailed analysis (1)

The Socio-Magickal approach focuses on enhancing facial appearance and social dominance through innovative methodologies targeting the skeletal system. This includes a wear methodology inspired by exoskeletons and elemental balance techniques for facial construct refinement. It aims to establish luxury and royalty essence through facial enhancement.

The Smart Objective Analysis employs a multiscale bone model to analyze bone properties and mechanical stimuli effects. Computational biomechanical analysis and mathematical intelligence adjust facial structures according to royal standards. Surgical approaches include craniofacial reconstructive surgery and deep plane facelifts to reshape facial tissues, induce symmetry, and enhance oral-motor physiological effects for optimal facial harmony.

Concept Summary

Socio-Magickal Approach:

• Development of an endo-skeleton ‘wear’ method inspired by exoskeletons, targeting the full skeletal system including facial bones.
  • Future facial identification techniques utilized for subconscious appearance registry.
  • Restoration of elemental balance in the facial construct, replenishing blood and capillary systems with purified blood and mana.
  • Establishment of social and power dominance through facial features.
  • Infusion of the essence of luxury and royalty into facial aesthetics.

Smart Objective Analysis:

• Utilization of a multiscale model of bone to determine the effects of alternative material parameters on bone properties.
  • Application of geometric morphometrics and computational biomechanical analysis to understand bone behavior and adaptability.
  • Conducting analysis to measure stress distribution, deformation, and areas of weakness, and deploying interventions accordingly.
  • Activation of signals like Neuromedin U to initiate bone resorption as a protective measure.
  • Measurement of torsional behavior, compressive strength, and elasticity in facial regions to ensure proper mechanical properties.
  • Implementation of mathematical intelligence to adjust facial structures according to royal standards.
  • Measurement of fluid pressure and stress to address fluid mechanics and bone health.

Surgical Approach:

• Objective to achieve craniofacial reconstruction and address bone resorptive diseases.
  • Procedures include deep neck sculpting, endoscopic brow lift, and eye beautification through reshaping and contouring.
  • Deep tissue sculpture targets fat compartments and sagging cheek areas for reversal.
  • Extension of neck and chin muscles for symmetry and firmness.
  • Focus on oral-motor physiological effects to enhance speech motor systems.
  • Aim to create facial harmony through shifting visual weight and maintaining tissue firmness.

——

summary of full detailed analysis (2)

The mechanobiology approach involves applying specific loads and forces to the facial skeleton to correct defects and promote bone healing. Techniques include reattaching facial attachments, shifting load points, enforcing muscle length, and identifying motion defects. Additionally, growth factors are increased to aid in bone repair. This approach aims to address facial asymmetry and prevent bone loss through targeted exercises and adjustments to bone geometry.

Concept Summary

Mechanobiology: This approach focuses on applying specific loads and forces to the facial skeleton to correct defects and promote bone healing. Techniques include reattaching facial attachments, shifting load points, enforcing muscle length, identifying motion defects, and increasing growth factors for bone repair.

• Applying a midline mandible load at the coronal plane and a posterior load at the sagittal plane to reattach six attachments in the zygomatic area.
  • Shifting load points towards areas with less density while considering arch bar sensitivity.
  • Enforcing ideal muscle length at the sarcomere level in the facial region to promote optimal muscle function.
  • Identifying and preventing defects associated with the six motions of the zygomatic zone.
  • Reversing defects in the zygomaticular complex to correct facial asymmetry.
  • Increasing mechanosensitive growth factor MGF24E to stimulate MSAD phosphorylation and express osteogenic genes.
  • Repairing mechanosensitivity at multiple levels such as cytoskeleton, integrin-based focal adhesions, and ECM.
  • Increasing GLAST in osteoblasts as a result of mechanical loading.
  • Inducing changes to bone geometry via mechanotransduction to increase trabecular volume and cortical thickness.
  • Training tissues of the middle-lower third of the face and neck with targeted exercises.
  • Readjusting cortical porosity to prevent bone loss.

Application of Force: It involves adjusting bone metabolism and applying forces to the cranium and facial skeleton from different directions. The goal is to rebuild bone structure and stabilize dental formations by increasing load sensitivity and applying force strategically.

Application of Force:

• Adjusting bone metabolism, fluid movements, muscle traction, and ground/impact reactions.
  • Applying forces to the cranium and facial skeleton from various directions.
  • Applying midline mandible and posterior loads to reconnect specific areas.
  • Increasing load sensitivity for rebuilding bone structure and function.
  • Applying force at angular distributions of dental formations for stabilization and support.

Nervous System Approach: This approach aims to establish communication between the brain and bones to promote healing. Methods include releasing specific proteins to establish the bone-brain axis, increasing acetylcholine stimulation, and activating neurons to enhance bone formation and deter resorption.

• Establishing the bone-brain axis through the release of osteocalcin, OSTEOPONTIN, lipocalin2, and FGF-23.
  • Increasing stimulation of acetylcholine to establish brain-bone communication.
  • Inhibiting B-2AR to increase osteoblast formation and function.
  • Activating neurons in the paraventricular nucleus and the MC4R pathway.
  • Promoting parasympathetic innervation of bone through AchR types like MLO-Y4.
  • Restraining bone resorption via releasing nAchR agonists and promoting parasympathetic nervous system healing.
  • Increasing production of Semaphorins, particularly sema3A, to promote bone mass gain and deter osteocyte elongation.

summary of full detailed analysis (3)

The cellular approach aims to refine mechanical energies within the facial skeletal system, enhancing bone resilience and regeneration through strategies like increasing proliferative capacity and repairing sensitivity in mechanosensitive structures.

In contrast, the biological approach addresses bone remodeling by targeting endocrine and paracrine stimulations, employing various interventions such as stimulating osteoblast activity, suppressing osteoclastogenesis, and modulating hormone signaling to regulate bone resorption and formation.

Concept Summary

Cellular Approach:
This approach focuses on refining mechanical energies within the facial skeletal system at the cellular level, aiming to enhance bone resilience, adaptation, and regeneration. Key strategies include:

• Increasing proliferative and differentiative capacity through activation of nuclear factor xB receptor by Rank Ligand.
  • Regulating osteoclast function and expression of RANKL by osteoprogenitor cells via mechanical stimulation.
  • Repairing sensitivity in mechanosensitive structures such as cytoskeleton, focal adhesions, ion channels, and extracellular matrix (ECM).
  • Inhibiting sclerostin and DKK1 while activating the Wnt ligands pathway to stimulate osteoblastogenesis.
  • Promoting integrin release and ECM repair to regulate bone mechanobiology.
  • Preventing osteocytes apoptosis and promoting ERK activation.
  • Modulating extracellular vesicles (EVs) cargo to induce a biological response in target cells.

Biological Approach:
This approach addresses endocrine and paracrine stimulations and deficiencies related to bone remodeling, employing various biological interventions such as:

• Stimulating osteoblast proliferation and activity via CGRP and substance P.
  • Utilizing RNA approach with miR-26a, miR148b, and Sema4d for bone regeneration and communication.
  • Suppressing osteoclastogenesis through inhibition of tumor progression locus 2 (Tpl2) and deletion of sestrin 2.
  • Employing macrophage therapy and RNA delivery to enhance bone formation.
  • Targeting MALPs for bone resorption and increasing collagen production.
  • Inducing hormone signaling with arginine-vasopressin (AVP) and adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH).
  • Inhibiting DKK1, FGF-23, and M-CSF to regulate bone resorption.
  • Using peptide therapy with NOV004 and inducing skeletal mechanosensory regulation with PIEZO1 and MicroRNA-103a.
  • Modulating bone remodeling with hormones like arginine-vasopressin (AVP) and adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH).
  • Inducing biomineralization of hydroxyapatite with PFD5 peptide and enhancing osteoblast activity through Agouti-related peptide.
  • Modulating bone remodeling via the YAP/Taz protein system as mechanosensors and transducers.

summary of full detailed analysis (4)

Facial aesthetics and muscular balance involve specific adjustments to enhance facial features and proportions:

Concept Summary
  1. Increasing the prominence of the cheek (malar eminence).
  2. Considering the geometry of impactors (circular, cylindrical, flat) for facial bone impact.
  3. Creating an upward tilt of the canthal angle.
  4. Setting targets for the width of the face at the cheekbones (bizygomatic width).
  5. Performing browlift endoscopy to adjust the position of the eyebrows.
  6. Addressing lip volume, shape, and proportion, including reshaping the cupid’s bow.
  7. Increasing the width of the eyes.
  8. Individualizing the width-to-height ratio to achieve a desired facial appearance.
  9. Increasing the tilt between the inner corners of the eyes (intercanthal tilt) and ensuring a smooth transition between the eyelid and cheek.
  10. Elongating and sharpening the ramus bone with a specific angle, targeting a certain height for men and women.

All of these details have been mentioned in the thread; re-introduced into a summarized passage to help distinguish the Deep Facial Remodeling as a niche product.

9 Likes

Hello, thank you for this field :) to what extent can I expect this field to change my face? Is it a drastic or a subtle change? I need drastic changes and I wonder if this is the right one for me. And when is the next sale because I’m a student so I really need to save up for it :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Hello, can you please update on your results. My BD is tomorrow, hoping to get it as a gift to myself :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @Desiree could you give any suggestions for a stack to build with this to enhance the treatments xxx

3 Likes

Detox your body, start at the deepest layer.

10 Likes

This is a solid advice that I’m for sure adding to the compilation! For this, you can use fields like Mitochondria Protector Blend or something like The Plasma Glass Skin which detoxes the epidermal layers up to the scalp as well.

There is a reason Face Grooming was recommended early on to pair with the Deep Facial Remodelling. It creates this deeper detox while creating this internal glow effect

@Matata has recommended a great stack above. Personally — I think there are a few routes to this stack building; If you wanna focus on the fancy and niche, pair only with the Face grooming and watch how your face unfolds its internal and external changes.

One more route is the primer/energetic template building which is using the Torsion field before inducing the facial changes, this is one route that ensures all the benefits from the Remodeling approach is had.

• Body Symmetry
  • The Womanly woman (the manly man)
  • Nose Straightener / Mewing
  • Torsion
  • Bioenergetic crystal essence
  • Formula of Balance

Depends on your goals, age, and desires, these are some of the fields you may wanna pair up with the field.

You can also choose to go the crystallized approach where you keep the information of the field for a longer time using the Kinetic Quasi Crystal - but I prefer pairing with Bioenergetic crystal essence for the bio-interaction part of it.

Here is also Matata’s stack:

A wonderful and sophisticated stack.

**adjust based on your needs; you will see a ‘flow’ to this stack that makes it the standard version if your goal is similar to Matata’s

Happy birthday Kitsune!! They called me Kitsuinious for a loong time so my heart is close to every Kitsune out there ;)
:fox_face:

I hope you are now grooving to the music of this field :)

We just had easter sale going on so for the time being and until it is announced, you will have to pay the full price if you want to get it now. Sorry :(

then you will find drastic changes ;)

yes, the Deep Facial Remodeling promises a drastic facial change.

13 Likes

Hey, I want to share with you my results regarding “the face remodeling” because today it’s been exactly 1 month since I bought it. At the beginning during the first 3 weeks I felt the field in my face, pressure, tingling etc but I didn’t see any apparent results on my face. So about a week ago I bought “Formula of balance” to boost the process and that’s when I saw the magic appear!! The 1st night (or the 2nd I don’t remember) using these two fields + Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3 0 on youtube, I woke up the next morning I touched my face, I couldn’t believe it, my cheekbones had doubled in size volume and were much higher than before!! Where I really saw the visual change was in my shower. You see there is a large glass and behind it there is a window which reflects on the glass, and about 3 days ago I was taking a shower and with the light, the reflection of the corner of my face was on the glass, I was quite shocked to notice that the shape of my cheekbones was starting to curve into an S like a model’s whereas before it was flat. I never had prominent cheekbones but now they are starting to stand out more and more , I feel the bones and structure of my face much more than before. The results are visible but slight for the moment, they are not yet so significant that someone around me will have a heart attack at the sight of my new face, but for me it is significant because it has been around 4 years I listen to subliminals, field for the face ect… and I never really had any results.
So my advice is to believe in yourself and trust the process because me too i was starting to lose hope and wondered if it was really working given the time I was waiting for results. Another thing that has helped me is visualization, when I visualize what I want as if I already have it with the emotions that go with it I feel tingling in my face much more intensely.
Also work on all your possible sources of blockages because it can slow down the results and if you can buy a field that provides the energy necessary for facial change because it changes your life.
Good success to you!!! And thanks for this masterclass :)

22 Likes

:wink::wink:

6 Likes

Is this necessary if one has Marquardt? I was considering getting maxilla but now I think I will save up for this

Can anybody elaborate further that would be very helpful, thank you in advance!

1 Like

@Dor158 Congratulations on finding your perfect pairing of fields and your results so far! I’d love to get your input on you why you feel that particular field helped provide a boost for you!

THANKS !! are you talking about “the deep facial remodeling” or “the formula of balance”?

1 Like

Both

I don’t really know, but I already know that “the formula of balance” boosted the process of “facial remodeling” because the sensations on my face were much more intense than I had ever observed before. I saw a post from Desiree who said that the balance formula provided the energy needed to cause the changes in the face of the other field, and I noticed it. Maybe before I didn’t have enough energy to allow “the surgery” to take place or it was done but much more slowly and it would have taken a while before seeing any results. The problem was maybe not the subliminals I used before but this lack of energy and also perhaps some blockages I had which dissolved with “Subsconscious Limit Removal”. And also because I had confidence in these two fields, I read their entire description in detail of how they worked as well as their benefits, and even if sometimes I understood nothing about the scientific functioning, I had faith so maybe that this boosted the process a little.
Then we probably all have a different receptivity with means that will work better for some than others, but when a field works for you, your body generally feels it.
(sorry if there are any mistakes, english are not my first language)

8 Likes

No you explained perfectly! Thank you for sharing :) I read through Formula of Balance and it sounds amazing! I’ll have to save up for it,

3 Likes

You’re welcome Glad if it helped you :)

2 Likes

Brings the price down to $231.15
Jus’ Sayin’! lol

10 Likes

Wow!!!

I was just about to add in the price after your post!!

Massive sales — and only today!!

1 Like

I had to have it! I have wanted it since you and Captain released it, Des!
Wow, I felt this immediately in my cheeks, lifting! Thank You So Much Dream & Desiree :gift_heart:

7 Likes

:relieved:

3 Likes

I got it in the sale today :speak_no_evil: waiting for my drastic results :star_struck:

5 Likes