The Microcurrent Face Simulant +

This carefully created audio is based on a host of products and procedures, ‘The microcurrent facial’ is a short and long term deep skincare treatment. There are 43 facial muscles and 26 muscles in your neck, over time through natural aging, they will lose their tone, firmness and freshness. ‘The Microcurrent facial therapy utilizes a low-grade electrical current to “train” all those muscles. It contours, tones, firms and lifts the muscles and the skin. The result is a healthier complexion that makes you look younger.’

This field also adds some negentropic concepts to the micro electrical fields and includes micro pulsations / vibrations to further the compound the effect.

Short term is a very fast tightening effect.

Use this 2 - 3 times then go look in the mirror. (and recommended use time)

This lasts a while from that point which will then return your normal look over some time.

But the effect on your muscle is compounded through each day of use, as in a training system for your muscles.

Which leads to sustained uplifting changes as the muscles themselves get stronger.

Works for all genders and a great fix before a public appearance which will also lead to long term results.

67 Likes

This is one of those audios that most people will probably see instant, visible results from. I tried it twice or thrice and could feel my face tingling all over, and tightening. To get an objective opinion, checked with my GF - who is a skincare nerd - and she swore that my cheekbones looked very prominent.

To get a sense of what a microcurrent device feels like, I tried her Foreo Bear, and then this audio again - felt equally strong, if not stronger, and more “spread out”.

Very impressed with just 2 or 3 rounds of this audio.

Defined Jawline, here I come … :star_struck:

• Platelet Rich Plasma Bath
  • Glass Skin
  • Microcurrent Simulant +
  • Face Symmetry
  • Carboxytherapy

Forget your expensive face creams and devices!

46 Likes

25 Likes

Wot? I mean, i never intended to be a model but all these fields are kinda pushing me now :laughing::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

31 Likes

LOL @anon46074933

You could be tho :pleading_face: @anon46520955

14 Likes

My face is tingling everywhere :grimacing::grimacing:

Unbelievable lol my face looks different somehow

Facial beauty elixir :fire:dayum!:fire:

25 Likes

I was gonna say this. Like your GFs mask right? :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Haha yup!!

15 Likes

Omg, something else to add to my ever-growing list of audios to buy!

Can i use the Easter promo with this one? there is no discount code

14 Likes

Hahahah I love this

3 Likes

Yes you can with a little trick, any free available audio field from Gumroad, enter $0
then add to your shopping basket this will unlock the Discount box to enter the code.

Why it works this way?
:man_shrugging:

9 Likes

it is just listed
So it just takes a bit for some settings to propagate.

it should be there by now.

29 Likes

Got itttt, fuck im excited

16 Likes

wow I am finally going to look like my avi

thank you based dream for releasing this with a coupon LOL

14 Likes

@Captain_Nemo wow an Easter discount :heart_eyes:
Thank you :pray::blush:
is it available for any purchase? Also how do we get the code? I was on but couldn’t find where to get the Easter code …

4 Likes

12% off sale at Gumroad and Teespring until April 5th!

https://gumroad.com/a/899265651

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/

12 Likes

y it dont work for me :(, probably my wifi idk

1 Like

First run:

From the first play I could already feel a tightening of the muscles on my face. If any of you have used Jawcercize or Falim/Mastic gum to get mewing gains, this is a very similar feeling. The only negative of all those things I’ve mentioned above is that it may add on additional facial bloat in addition to muscle.

This morning my face was a droopy and very tired looking because I’m a bit under the weather + allergies and a few other things. After a few listens I feel like my face is a lot more tight! Not as defined as I expected it to because I was a mess from the severe allergies & not enough sleep the night before, but it restored me back to looking normal again. I’ll be sure to update when I’m in a better physical state.

So yeah it will work pretty good. If Dream ever releases a legendary weight loss + reduce water retention field then you can probably quit your job and start that modelling career

30 Likes

Well, sincere emotions and intentions always get rewarded :wink: No one can predict what Captain’s brain is thinking at the moment…but, he keeps reading the requests, and does not miss any of them…

35 Likes

Haha, honestly my experience with Dream is that he just makes what I never thought he’d make, and it turns out to be better than my expectations. Honestly, I really feel like life has been like a very surreal dream ever since discovering his fields, the new ones he’s released make me fear waking up from this dream because sometimes it feels too good to be true! Beyond thankful for him and his creations and also being able to meet everyone here.

34 Likes