Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

Healing every day, always better than yesterday :)

1 Like

Yeeeah i finally bought it! 10min listening and the feelings is wild

Mewing has always been easy for me because i have a strong tongue. But now my tongue is mewing in the most center and symetrical way up in my palate
 And i can feel how much my right canines are not in their optiwal places
 So interisting :face_with_monocle::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::ram: lets fix that !!

Will definitely pair it with symmetrical face field to boost the effects

9 Likes

Finally got this field. Time to be conventionally handsome, although I look cute, this will take things up a notch. Family going to be looking at me thinking “how tf is he getting more handsome everyday”. :sunglasses::sunglasses::muscle:

Front? Handsome
Side? Handsome

Anyways my nose is killing me for some reason. Feels like someone is pinching my nose and trying to put it back into the right place.

7 Likes

Most people who worry about their nose, be it size etc. don’t realize that it’s probably their maxilla derailing this.

Not to put too fine a point on, but it’s really the panacea for most people who want to look and feel 10/10.

But in time I hope you get what you desire bro.

If you know you know.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info. Really looking forward to being evolved.

1 Like

Weird tip but eat bananas

Gave my face more tone with this etc reduce bloating and restored the sharpness.

Burn out etc

Stack with New Release - The Microcurrent Face Simulant +and everybody will be turning every head.

Running a stack for next couple days will report back.

Every day man :muscle:

2 Likes

Yup I got micro already, let’s do this! :muscle:

I also got this field today. The pressure in my nose doesn’t cease to stop, I like where this is going

3 Likes

So does this only widen? or is there upward and forward benefits in there

Are you talking about nose?

Because i do notice my nose getting lifted.

I had a normal straight nose.

That’s usually what happens when maxilla goes more forward or upward. So i’m guessing this field does do that

4 Likes

I finally own this now
Mewing is happening automatically

2 Likes

Indeed, since Auto-Mewing field is included.

2 Likes

Does your nose look bigger now? I want to get this but My only concern is that it might make my nose protrude more making it look bigger

Hello, edit after 2days :
I can finally breath easily through my right nostril :slightly_smiling_face: my septum was deviated and i was not able to breath through this one alone
 so happy !
And the right side of my face is getting better, what i can see is my gonial angle is getting sharper and my face is more symmetrical

And cheekbones are more proeminent !!

9 Likes

No it doesnt

2 Likes

We all gonna be a beautiful.

1 Like

Sleep with this, tell me if you notice thicker luscious hair ? @everyone

5 Likes

In theory it should

No it won’t it will actually have the appearance of it being smaller since the surrounding areas of your face will be brought out.

5 Likes