Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

I think also the collective unconscious is picking this up too.

There is video after video on Youtube now highlighting how the Maxilla sometimes really is a make it or break it for facial beauty aesthetics/appearance.

Especially with the male fringe subreddits and self improvement ecoystem.

And I know that the New Release: Auto-Mewing (Negentropic)

Is a big one for people to use.

But this is (New Release: Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork) by a far a prerequisite if you can’t even mew properly i.e. back of tongue roof mouth etc.

Most people mew with only the tip of their tongue, and this devolves the facial proportion even more, and worsens the facial structure.
Most people are unaware of their own narrow palates and all that.

Posted this a few days back

The compatibility issues need to be solved first and foremost.

5 Likes

Haha no breast feeding for me when i was a child (i read it was a postive factor for good maxilla development) + thumbsucking…

Well it’s quite strange because ever since i started reading this thread and started considering the idea of buying it, the left side of my face (Bones only) is in constant pressure… Like i said it feels like a light headache… Might be my body talking to me "buy this !!":thinking::slightly_smiling_face:
I will buy it in a few days and i’ll share my results

2 Likes

Sometimes our intuition knows best :)

Does this help with bimaxillary protrusion too?

It should.

Just have to say, slept like a baby with this.

1 Like

This field was definitely the missing piece of the various beauty products, I’ve been using it for almost 2 months. I agree that it is essential.

I expect the changes to become even more incredible and radical with time. One of my favourites.

Recommended 10/10

12 Likes

If you can, get yourself a pair of these:

or

1. Play some EMF Shielding/protection, Schuman Resonance, Grounding etc.

2. Then play yourself a beauty field of your choice, preferably this one (Maxilla)

While wearing them like a pair of sunglasses.

the lens are removable too.

but damn it works wonders, I have other devices I try to get creative like this with too.

Update me.

Thank me later. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

#ChadMaxilla

grafik

3 Likes

No joke.

I stopped playing it for like 3 days while focusing only on Crucible Karma and what an awful night i had 2 days ago, like the whole apnea and stuffy nose (but empty) came back, i was like Jesus how did i live before without this field?! I felt i was going to die sleeping lol

So i started back last night and all good again.

I hope over time ill get rid of that for good. So i dont have to play this for ever :grimacing: i wonder how long itd take to reach a desired point? (Although because of aging i guess we must play some loops every few weeks or so for maintenace)

5 Likes

I’m trying to get a friend of mine on this asap, for this reason itself.

I guess in time we will see, the fact that is negentropic and possibly compounds only makes me more confident in the future of utilizing it.

but yeah should definitely have a nest egg soon, and just cruise with the flow.
Be it months from or a year.

But I imagine this working so much faster then that, seeing from my experience and others like yourself.

3 Likes

It is scary and can def kill you! Beside the damage to the heart it can cause

I felt it stronger i guess because id got accustomed to deeply sleep every night since this field which i dont think i ever really had.

I was so sleepy i couldnt get up to get my phone to play it but it was awful.

1 Like

Thats what i think

1 Like

I think months for me personally :)

Stuff is working scarily fast, but hey that’s fine with me.

4 Likes

Sleeping with this works so much faster.

It’s like a Dragon ball chamber for instant results.

Just my personal experience, do what works for you.

7 Likes

I also realized something else today.

Those days i wasnt listening to it i was sooo moody, like annoyed and just blah and tired during the day. I thought it was Crucible K, but now after 2 great nights again i remembered how important is to have a deep good quality of sleep but most important breathing well throughout the night!

Having sleep apnea or deviated septum, stuffy nose etc is so detrimental to the brain and heart health. And by side effects the whole body doesnt rest either.

Breathing is how all cells get the proper oxygen to perform well. The resting time is crucial for our wellbeing.

This audio is way more than to just have a beautiful face. I am sure even without having breathing issues, it gets enhanced for everybody.

This audio adds quality and health to our life

11 Likes

Yeah, personally for me, was waking up dehydrated, or salivating cause of the mouth being open sometimes.

Even when I would try to hard mew before sleep, to tell myself not to leave my mittens open, it would just revert to that.

It’s why I would look into micropore tape for the lips, but this is really helping reduce that.

More blissful sleep/dreams,etc. all comes down to maxilla enhancements :)

I’m stacking just this with Posture Atlas, see what else lies for me

7 Likes

For real!

Its a whole difference. Im actually glad i stopped those days so i could see the huge difference.

Before i would be just looping Jing/Chi, eating better, looping love fields meditating during the day haha.

I mean looking for the causes of waking up sometimes feeling like cr*p and i was like im healthy whats going on…

Found the reason. :pray: thank you!

6 Likes

If you’re on the fence with this, now would be the perfect time to take action with your Maxilla.

Be it for those looking for improvements in beauty or overall health, the choice will be yours.

You seriously may not even recognize yourself in the mirror within weeks, for the better.

For your overall face development and general vitality.

Myself I am pretty concerned with everything I purchase, but rest assured this is one of the greatest investments you could be making, trust the buzz.

Results are through the roof with myself and others.

If you’re short on funds, be sure to take advantage of the next few days, as there is a general discount going for all Sapien Medicine related purchases.

Use Code SILVER30 when you’re ready, easy 20% off.

Take care.

10 Likes

This has been on my list for so long
But I currently have braces. So is it a good time to buy this?

It shoudn’t impede your current orthondotic treatment, and most likely will possibly enhance the effect you are currently wearing braces for.

So yeah it is possible to have both.

Outside of the effects of this field, from what I found with the MSE aspect, is that sometimes a patient may require both braces and an MSE to correct their dental and jaw alignment issues.

The MSE would be used to expand the upper jaw and create more space for the teeth, while the braces would be used to straighten the teeth and correct any remaining alignment issues.

So to me, it looks like you’re killing two birds with one stone Cath :)

5 Likes