Beauty & Rejuvenation Audio List for People Over 40

Hi.
I am 41 years old.
Problem:
the face sags, the upper eyelids hang over the eyes, nasolabial folds, wrinkles around the eyes.
One month I listen to Facial Symmertry with muscle Toning and Skin Regenerashion.

Add facelift and toning 2.

What other fields can I use to solve my problems? Platelet Rich Bath2, Carboxotherapy, Microcurrent Facial Imitator?

Thank you all and have a nice day!

10 Likes

Perhaps the fields from this message:

14 Likes

Dark circles removal has a lifting and moisturizing effect.

Microcurrent and carboxy therapy. Collagen v 2.0.

Also around this age hormones starts decline so I suggest unpause menopause for keeping those hormones and give your body a base to work from.
Anti aging audio from patreon is really good.

19 Likes

This tip of yours has been a game changer for the last weeks, thank you <3

And hi @Ekaterina, we’re the same age = aka rock stars like some good wine :wine_glass: :p

Everything you guys already said + Vitamin, Antioxidant and Mstate audios.

And Amniotic Membrane Healing Pod + Holy Basil & Honey which also act as skin balms/moisturizers.

I also use calendula creams and do some face yoga (same logic as the automated workout audios: enhances the effects of the fields) but not too much because I end up laughing :)))

14 Likes

I think Tonic No. 31 could work wonders for you.

(In addition to what’s been suggested)

15 Likes

Yes! Forgot that one!

9 Likes

You have it too? It’s so good. Really works from the inside out. I think a lot of people have overlooked this one. My energy levels have increased significantly since getting it. Not to mention the beautifying effects of the field :wink:

When the forum was down I was gushing to Captain about it on the Meditation channel on YouTube (he didn’t know he was talking to me) :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Exactly!

7 Likes

You could also add (for better skin and some anti-aging effects):

• Astaxanthin Aspartic Dsup

• Induced Alpha-lipoic acid Production (With Anthocyanins)

• Skin Regeneration

• Stem Cells targeted to face, scalp and neck

• Kanpu Masatsu

• Plasma Protocol, audio 3

• Negentropic Jing

• Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred

• Glutathione ver 2

• HGH ver 2

• DHEA Boost

• Creatine Synthesis

• Far Infrared

• The Blueprint of Life

• Vitamin C

15 Likes

The previous recommendations are great :ok_hand::slightly_smiling_face:.

An in-depth treatment that acts on several parts of the body would be ideal in my opinion.

I will recommend the plasma protocol to you. It is a grouping of several fields in 3 audios.

From the deepest to the surface. You are getting younger !!!

I also recommend the lymph and blood improvement fields:ok_hand:.

The blueprint of life brings physical improvements according to the testimonies.

:wink:

16 Likes

Yes plasma combo is great. When I started with it I quit unpause menopause and anti aging + some other fields. After a while I picked up unpause and anti aging again, cause some results from them had started to fade. They give very immediate results and maybe the protocol needs a little back up from these during an interim phase, depending on where one’s at when starting with it. As the Protocol goes deep and is divided in three parts, a combination with these other “lighter” fields can be a good idea.
Free experimentation! :wink:

10 Likes

I agree with you :wink:

3 Likes

@Bronyraur , hello, can you say me name this audio: Vitamin, Antioxidant and Mstate audios.

Thank you all for the answers, I read it carefully)) Maybe are new question))

A large list is obtained))) How to systematize all this?))

5 Likes

Hey again @Ekaterina!

I was referring to Vitamins C and D, Antioxidant Formula and Glutathione. Among the Mstates, Copper is particularly suitable as an anti-aging agent (as confirmed by Maoshan Wanderer on the forum + other resources).

You’re welcome, anytime. We’re here to trade tips and tricks ;)

Honestly since I have Plasma Protocol, I don’t use much the other Antioxidant fields (the Protocol has already some included in it).

Same for Stem Cells: those included in the Protocol are enough for me right now.

My daily playlist is the one proposed by Maoshan (except Facial Symmetry: now I use that one occasionally for maintenance).

+Dark Circle Removal thanks to Pia.

For all the others (I mean the vitamins, Mstates, balms), I use them as I “occasional” cures like 3-4 days a week.

I still use the Longevity Series fields occasionally (like x2 each once a month). And since I don’t have the Tonic 31 yet, I use NAD + (Patreon) also like once a month.

Some hormonal boost every 2-3 months (estrogen, etc.). Meno-unpause at periods time.

11 Likes

In addition to what @Bronyraur has mentioned:

Yes, it is a large list, it is hard to find the time to listen to all of them consistently.

To save time and increase your results, you could start with the audios that directly target the face, and are most likely to give results in a shorter period of time than the other audios:

Plasma Glass Skin (reverts collagen back to youthful levels and has induced ALA production)
Microcurrent Face Simulant
Carboxytherapy
Facelift and facial toning 2 (has platelet rich plasma in it)
Dark circles removal
Fat to stem cells face, scalp & neck
Facial symmetry with muscle toning( does not directly target the skin, but tones the facial muscles and makes the face more symmetrical)

Then, if you have more time, you can start adding other audios from the list.

18 Likes

@gpo whenever I see you, I feel like it’s Christmas time. You’re that rare… ;) And big delayed thanks to you because you were my first role model for building my stacks :pray:t2:

@Ekaterina just to echo @Limael‘s post: organs health and general life hygiene is vital + humor, lightness as much as possible. Because perso when I’m grumpy, nothing works for my face :))

I say that but I don’t have a perfect lifestyle nor mindset. Trying though…

12 Likes

Haha! Aren’t we all…? :wink:

3 Likes

Exactly :wink:

Healthy organs will be reflected on the outside.

6 Likes

Errr… I wouldn’t say that for you, you already have that classy equilibrium. “Fluctuat nec mergitur”-kind.

But yes though, more generally speaking…

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Had to look that up… :smiley:
So nice of you to say that! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes