Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer (Slightly Frivolous Album)

Any news, or still strange behavior of people?

I wouldn’t call it strange . But no I dont remember any other incidences . But there also hasn’t been anything bad happening…

I had read this

I do.

One of my favorite field, I am playing it whenever I go in nature or the city, and every time feeling joy.

I had an interesting experience at the beach with it, I could really feel the Negentropy resonating strong with the sea.

Felt peace with a light sense of oneness, hanging out for a few listen there for the benefits of the whole.

5 Likes

I am also feeling it has a very beneficial effects on my neighbors, they are all retired and I see them more joyful & energetic.

Though spring is here and the hope of Covid being over soon helps as well :grin:

5 Likes

What effects can be felt outside, in nature?

Harmony, though I haven’t tried it in a forest yet, could be interesting.

The first time I meditated on it at home, I could feel the environment giving back

Also, I was wondering how the garden would turn out over the spring, as my landlord used to be put pesticide and such, which is terrible long term.
It looks green and healthy :ok_hand:

5 Likes

yo does this replace elektrosmog album?
Been feeling so energy sensitive that it causes mood changes
debating between this and plasma flower

Also Can I play this audio onceo r twice before i leave for school and the effects come with me?

1 Like

Question, if you can only choose ONE, this or the Plasma FLower.

Sacred flower (plasma flower but tag and added perks)

2 Likes

Congratulations on the new job, Boris! Can’t wait to hear about your experiment!

7 Likes

I just took the the scooter and drove through my city and into the forest ,while playing this audio .
Hope it gave the whole city a good vibe :) it certainly did to me !:)

17 Likes

Wow this is cool, similar to The Air Revitalizer but spreads out way further and is for EMD. Here’s a video discussing the exact tool this field was modeled after

3 Likes

Hard to describe this feeling, air and energy of my room feels different. I’m blasting this from my sound bar and think I noticed the hints of vanilla coconut. Hoping this clears EMF for everyone on my block :pray: even though I don’t fw all my neighbors lol. Will play this 2-3 times followed by The Air Revitalizer, Environmental Energy Accumulator, or Atmospheric Vibration Riser

14 Likes

hello there ! a question to @Captain_Nemo: ist it recommended that one can combine ye old neg harm. with plasma flower node and lightning in a bottle and white light waves from different devices but from one home and leave them on loop while for example working ? Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Any other feedback, update?

1 Like

Just got and I love it! Very relaxing energy and people seem to be in a better mood at work!

6 Likes

Got it. It’s super duper strong. It clears emfs really well. But makes my head hurt and my heart or somewhere in my chest hurt maybe it could be my colon radiating to my chest not sure. But for some reason turning this and plasma flower on at the same time seems to be doing that. However, this field works super duper well.

3 Likes

This is my favorite SM environmental field ever, it’s an absolute dream, musically beating out my beloved Face Sculptor, The Microcurrent Face Simulant +, and The Rose Potion tracks. It packs a nice punch even in the most negative of environments, closer to the feel of Repel Negative Energy imo. I would however, simply loop The Plasma Flower if I were someplace where something more quiet with an ambient/ white noise vibe was required, as the jaunty piano & beats of YONH are slightly audible in a quiet environment on low volume (I’m not allowed to listen to music at work, but it’s usually somewhat noisy outdoors). I feel it would pair nicely in a stack with PF and The Black Mirrored Stone Shield.

To place more into specific context, my home is a hub of others arguing daily, and I have a coworker whom I butt heads with sometimes, even though we are friends. However, when I loop this track for hours, it has such a beautiful, calming effect in my home, and office space. Not only within myself, but others seem to be more calm than usual.

It was like night and day with my coworker from one day to the next. The first day in which I had not yet purchased this, she barely said a few words, but the next day she spoke much more about work updates, in a very specific way which I found interesting, because she had been annoyed with me for a few days. At the time, I played the track on the cell in my pocket once, before she left.

I looped this baby at work for the entire 8 hours shift, one volume notch above ‘mute.’ I swear after 3 hours of listening, I began to notice a strong scent of a very clean, fresh breeze out of nowhere, and no reason for it to smell that way in the little office otherwise. In fact, sometimes I even spray Febreze in there just to have some freshness lol. On either sides of the office, there are doors, one that leads outside, and the other leads into a lobby, which is right next to another door leading outside. Not exactly a fresh environment outdoors over there. It was though I had lit a candle or something, I could not stop deeply inhaling the air. :grin::joy: It is the ideal environment to play this, as I work in an office & lobby with televisions, desktop computer, microwave, and walkie talkies, all within close proximity.

I haven’t owned this long enough to experience more long term effects, or to see how long it lasts, in terms of hours, days etc., but am eager to see what happens in the future, and so grateful. From what I understand about these environmental type fields, is that the effects tend to spread out farther while being looped. Thanks. :mechanical_arm::blush::pray:t3:

7 Likes
1 Like