The Rose Potion

A musically and energetically blended production.

55 Likes

Honey???

Is that just the smell?

6 Likes

Aphrodite approves this release lol

This sounds like the best magnetic potion :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

@Rosechalice :lotion_bottle:

10 Likes

@Rosechalice :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

šŸ„¹šŸŽ
@Jen
maybe you are interested :yum:

6 Likes

Thanks, @AkiraTheWild and @Maoshan_Wanderer - and thanks Captain!
What a lovely gift! :slight_smile:

16 Likes
2 Likes

Mmmā€¦ interesting :smiley:

hey guys is there a field of rose quartz? I looked for it once in the forum but I couldnā€™t find it

1 Like

Nope. Not as of now on its own.
At least not that iā€™m aware of.

4 Likes

wowā€¦

what a comboā€¦

btwā€¦ if you carefully examine the ingredients of this field you may notice a lot of

healing, not only attaction and also protectionā€¦aand ā€¦well it has the name of a project NFT that didnot see life and it has same concepts what i wanted it to be.

so alot of thankyous to Dream!

@veh check this out!

we may have our beauty in other formā€¦

feel the energyā€¦do you remember the energy of our project? this smells the same. super!

8 Likes

@Desiree did you check this up? there is no testosterone here.

2 Likes

but there is also no auroch haha

This one is very elegant! And I love it! But itā€™s very unisex also given the absence of hormones and the vibrant and lively states this field may encourageā€¦

For someone whoā€™s been eyeing Mars oils for so long now, i have my eyes on auroch :(

7 Likes

do you have this?

i managed to try it now cos of a long list of other audios.

it is healing heart and down there ā€¦also the honey part is antifungal antibacterial.

this Rose is the best healing audio for intimate problems all in once i have ever come to experience.

it heals impossible thingsā€¦

you know there re conditions where the skin simply atrophies. they are called lichen in latin.

there is no good treatment.

well now there is.

why Mars oils? any specific purpouse? the copper oil is no less potent. did you try the original copper redifined?

10 Likes

Is this just to chill and relax?

Aphrodisiac?

I can see some anti-aging but thatā€™s all.

Yes see thatā€™s the point :sweat_smile:

No Iā€™m really loving the design for this one, Also I remember Jen had a request for Rose Quartz on the thread and now itā€™s a complete infusion!

And the addition of Comfort and Security to this potion- incredibly valuable!

In one of the earlier projects also, the initial plan was to adapt rose quartz as an all-healing crystal, powder, all the forms; It was linked to ancient Egyptians practices-- but we eventually incorporated more luxurious crystals.

Indeed, I would totally think it is.

Personally, I balance my ā€œintakeā€ of feminine and masculine energies in fields, and I actually prioritize that a lot. i personally lean towards masculine energy fields for many reasons of which the sum is ā€œandrogynousā€ or gender-neutral, correct terminologies aside :)

There is no comparison between the two for me. They are equally important. Copper redefined is a necessity in many of my stacks :)

6 Likes

meaning you try to de-polarise yourself with those tools?

it is not a small feat.

you can rest assured this rose doesnot mess with your male/female ā€¦ somehow it knows what you are.

btwā€¦i am with the bolove mandala and those two audios worked over it :astonished: which is saying alot for those new fields.

the male one i probed also.

i was surprised at the balanced action ā€¦ nothing brute about it.

really really clockwork work from the side of our Captain. i am amazed how acurate and precise those new creations work.

5 Likes

do you have the smilodon bones NFT? and or dagda?

2 Likes

Oh i am sure it doesnā€™t at all :) I just have my eyes on Auroch and I am sad about the exclusivity, lol. I do appreciate and love the fact that men can use this one, Iā€™m just sad I canā€™t use the other one :sweat_smile:

But I understand the reasoning and all, soā€¦

I thought it wouldnā€™t be brute at all! Much that I thought of trying it myself haha

Cyber brain backed me out :D

:raised_hands:

2 Likes

i wish you succsess in your path!

and i hope this path gives the fruit you hope it gives you!

take care!

3 Likes