The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

sorry about the hassle i forgot you was on a break

2 Likes

Is this just solely for inflammation in the digestive system?

Pretty much

5 Likes

I’m having difficulties with my digestion at the moment (and I have been using thus field 2x ler day)

It’s stated use as needed, so I guess I can use it as much as I feel like I need it? I just want to make sure I don’t go overboard with this one, it’s a physical field, we gotta be careful…

Is this no longer available? I’m having terrible stomach problems and doctors cant find whats wrong. I wanted to get this but its no longer for sale on gumroad. If anyone knows if I can get a hold of this please get in touch.

Welcome to the forum!

At this moment, the team at Sapien Med is rethinking how they’ll proceed with their “medical” fields, thanks to people making inaccurate and costly disputes with their credit card companies.

Because they’re in the process of rethinking, we don’t yet know if or how those fields will be sold in the future. The most recent official guidance has been that Sapien Med will no longer sell “medical” fields such as this one.

However, there is a new listing for this field in the new enlightenedstates shop. Because the new shop isn’t fully set up, right now that listing will just redirect you back to Gumroad, where you’re not able to buy this field. But that new listing could be a sign of hope that this field might be for sale to us in the future.

We’re all watching to see how this new startegy will unfold.

(You can read more about the background of this in the tail end of the New Release - The Microcurrent Face Simulant + thread, if you’d like.)

6 Likes

Thank you so much for replying really appreciate the info. You wouldn’t know by any chance how I could get in touch with the Sapien team? I am desperate to get this audio. Sapiens work always helps me. I’ve been using the audios on patreon and yt but I know this one would help me. I’ve bought from the gumroad store a lot. I’m honestly in hell with being sick with stomach issues.

3 Likes

I’m sure they’ll see your post when they come onto the forum, but if you want, you can send a Direct Message (through this forum) to member SammyG who is the business end of the Sapien team.

2 Likes

Thank you again :pray:

1 Like

Does anyone know if this can completely replace the standalone autoimmune field?

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d say that this field is even a partial replacement for the autoimmune field
These two fields have separate methods of action.

1 Like

I see, thank you for the info.

1 Like

My body needs only… No other fields… changed completely

1 Like

Hi guys, do you know when this field is going to be available again? Because I really need it :cry::weary:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :pray:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Thank you @WellBeing

1 Like

I’m going to test this out for a while for what I believe to be a polyp before I go to the doctor. I’m in my 30s not even at the age where I’m supposed to have that kind of thing apparently but I blame the last three years of being extra sedentary :sweat: I don’t see it anywhere though, is it a paid one? I also joined a tier on patreon.

It’s a paid one. You have to message Sammy for it

He gets back sometime this weekend

3 Likes