Muscles Beyond Limits

Is this from androgen receptor (mostly)?

Muscle is muscle, I personally donā€™t do any workouts for my (face?)

Buttttt, since we got facial symmetry which trains the muscle it could be interesting.

8 Likes

Well the third person who commented saw me before this field came out.

This audio played a big role but androgen receptor is a major part of it.

6 Likes

The first bit of the page is not about myostatin exactly but later it does explain more about myostatin, its functions and mechanisms, which I found interesting and thoght was good to share.

1 Like

Ugh. Half-considering maxing out a credit card to get this and St Biceps.

5 Likes

:partying_face:

13 Likes

could just try out the Muscles Beyond Limits first then go from there

4 Likes

Lolll maoshan, I was about to say Iā€™m starting a new round of that audio after making the comment I did.

3 Likes

Umm, donā€™t max out your credit, and honestly shouldnā€™t be using credit. Have you started to work out consistently? Are you enjoying the gym?

If youā€™re still not a big fan of it then please donā€™t get in debt because you see folks get results.

This audio and androgen many wonā€™t even need.

8 Likes

Good point, nothing can possibly beat the invaluable life lessons of hard work and dedication . This just for those athletes that want to take it to the next level. Or maybe someone disabled and canā€™t use their muscles

7 Likes

I was being facetious, these results sound really nice but Iā€™m not actually planning on getting it yet. One day. (And my credit score is really good, Iā€™m not threatening that.)

3 Likes

I would spend sometime with the free audios and consider using these if you start to really enjoy the fitness culture. These audios are made mainly for people who want to get huge, shred down a lot before a show of some sort or bulk up. Pretty much anyone actually pursuing bodybuilding, powerlifting, etc. and not just a general person who wants a fit body. Cheers though this is an awesome creation and Iā€™m glad to have it in my life for the sport I love.

8 Likes

Iā€™ll like to add that when I requested this field it was more so fore sports performance rather than powerlifting/bodybuilding. Ofc you can use them for that but also important to let others know if you play sports and you do research on hyperplasia youā€™ll see the value in it.

19 Likes

hunger is through the roof

3 Likes

there are many free audios that are amazing that zen cited really no point in getting in debtā€¦

9 Likes

That sounds very interesting, my friend!!!

7 Likes

100% buying this over st biceps because of the track length

11 Likes

Whatā€™s the difference in effects between this and St Biceps?

2 Likes

Both lead to massive gains , so you can be blessed from @GoddessAndGodOfAll And @Zen ified

But they have totally a different approach .

Recommend you to read carefully and see what its the path you want to go .

Both make you stronger and muscular . Its up to YOU to decide HOW

16 Likes

3x Blessings of St. Biceps
1x Testosterone 2.5
2x Myostatin
3x Extreme Muscle Growth
3x Stomach Shrinking
3x Weight Loss Combo
2x Muscle Recovery 2.0

10 Likes