Muscles Beyond Limits

Man i thought it was me only lol i had two crappy gym sessions ( had weird emotional release) only this week but i listened to this field and its like im looking so ripped and big today. I was thinking whats going on :joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

For sure a huge blessing, this is some next level stuff and a couple months from now i’m sure it would be like as if we did an actual roid/sarm cycle

3 Likes

hah nice, what kind of program you running? Bodybuilding, powerlifts, functional training etc?

1 Like

Better than that… I know so many people that have been on steroids for so long and still look like the average fella

I really do think it’s better than roids

11 Likes

And we’re not getting the nasty side effects from hormones and such.

8 Likes

Blessing for sure! Can’t wait to get into a meet.

3 Likes

I do weights - fast paced and keep it high reps mostly. I try get a intense workout and do some boxing here n there which i work for speed. I run and walk a lot generally lol Atleast 15-17k a day steps wise. Basically, like to stay lean and mean!

5 Likes

Cool, I was into bodybuilding for some years when I was younger but switched to weighted callisthenics instead because it is alot more functional and much nicer on the joints.

6 Likes

Nice man!

Keep using this you will look like a bodybuilder but move like a ninja ;)

7 Likes

Lol thanks.

Best wishes to everyone and all your endeavors. Good times ahead indeed.

9 Likes

to who do i even report the guy.

i cant be botherd writing a whole email to SM team what would be a waste of their time

1 Like

would u say it is better to use this over fast metabolism if all you do is run? and your main goal is a toned body

just seen SM comment i guess it is beacuse it gives metabolism boost

2 Likes

Ya this is definitely torching my fat faster than anything else, and that’s not even my goal lol. Something to keep in mind for the long run though is we all should probably make sure our joints stay healthy and listen to a field to strengthen them because eventually they are going to be heavily stressed from the large increase of muscle.

Edit: Plenty of calcium as well of course and other nutrients

17 Likes

Please report to DW

He will be grateful not bothered

1 Like

I have been using this field with Cardarine with minimal workouts if it all, and the other day when I looked at myself naked I could see that my body looked more muscular than before plus, lost some fat, being guided to the type of food I need to eat and my base level of strength has increased a little, I’m excited what this field has in store for me!!.

20 Likes

Aready done. followed the advice of monkey and msg Akira or sammy

3 Likes

Anyone else noticing frame growth. I feel like my overall body girth has increased as well as my body width

12 Likes

Ya seems like there has been a slight increase, the amount of pulls ups I can do has been increasing fast to.

4 Likes

whenever i look at myself in the mirror I’m just like “god lee” it looks like I’m swole 24/7.

saw a friend last week and as I was walking to her car she said “God damnnn” dude you got massive! (saw her 2 months ago)

we were meeting another old co-worker and the first thing he said: “Jesus your arms are huge!” (a little over 7 months was the last time i saw him)

finally, i sent a photo to a friend and she said “woah, yeah ur arms are like as big as ur legs… That’s insane and your pecs are big!!!” (3 weeks ago was the last time we saw each other)

34 Likes

Hah nice man, what’s your weight at?

1 Like