Your new and Improved Skin

I looked at these other fields, I’m confident it replaces and improves on plasma glass skin (except for 1 anti-ageing protein) but it will cover ageing skin, face toning too.

Of course plasma glass skin and face toning only target the face and maybe neck, this one is whole body.

Face sculptor does some facial structure rearrangement if I remember right, that’s not included as it’s a whole body skin field. Microcurrent stimulates facial muscles, that can be nice for some.

But as a main purely skin field, I think it’s the new top field.
Impurities, ageing, blemishes, cuts, scars, stretchmarks, boo-boos.

I think the skin is keeping memories and I want a clean slate, I’m really looking for that Adam and Eve skin. They don’t get hurt, they don’t accumulates tiny damages, their skin is clean.

@Marcus @Maoshan_Wanderer

36 Likes

Thanks Doc :ok_hand:

5 Likes

So exciting! Thank you🤍

4 Likes

Very interesting. How long have you been using it and what improvements have you seen?

If this can actually fully heal some of the scars I have I would be totally astounded.

Purchased this today😁 will update!

5 Likes

My first impressions of the field after two days, are that my hands, face, and neck are a bit softer. I wash dishes often when I’m home, and wash my hands often throughout the day, and have a bad habit of forgetting to moisturize them, only using hand lotion maybe twice a week normally. I usually moisturize my face and neck once daily. So far, the hand and neck softness is the most noticeable difference. Looking forward to the upcoming results, that will come down the line after more time and regular usage. I feel this would pair nicely in a stack with Microcurrent

The music is very pleasant, with it’s light and airy upbeat tone, and a layer of ambient white noise over the top (I cannot specifically identity white, pink, or brown noise lol, assuming it’s white noise). Music wise, it is reminiscent of Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer. Quite easy to ‘accidentally’ loop this track in the background.

Thank you.

13 Likes

I’m enjoying this field so far! I don’t suppose this could remove tattoos and / or semi permanent makeup @Dr_Manhattan ? I wish I could turn back time before I did any of those things 🥲🥲🥲 if not this field, would it even be possible to create something to do it?

3 Likes

@joanne1981 I don’t think it will remove tattoos and if it does it would take so much use just to notice a minor change that I’m inclined to say no.

I don’t know if that’s a popular thing or how it would select tattoos people want to keep or remove. I won’t promise anything, but it’s appealing to my inner anti-tattoos feelings.

6 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan i have years of accumulated sun damage that is resulting in blemishes and freckles(not the cute kind) and have some bumps on my fivehead from clogged sweat glands I guess. Am getting precancerous spots on the regular that have to be nitro’d off thrice annually when I go to the skin doctor. In other words I’m higher risk and all the damage is starting to express itself. Is this field gonna help reverse this?

5 Likes

@Scribe
It will help a bit, but it won’t do all of that. It’s not anti-cancer or things like that. Doesn’t act on sweat glands either.

We can make a second more specific skin field. I know you’re not alone with these issues. It would help many.

11 Likes

Thank you, sir. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Eek ok well then I’ll live in hope :grinning::grinning: but no pressure haha. for me I’d just want all gone. I have 2 very small tattoos, my lips and eyeliner are semi permanent and of course - eyebrows! All of which I hate and all was done quite a long time ago. Pure natural unblemished beauty is my goal.

2 Likes

atrophic ance scars is a long term trouble to me, will use this and update!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Tommy! I hope you get your desired results :)

6 Likes

Any updates on this field?

1 Like

Looking forward for the same

2 Likes

Would this help with neck line @Dr_Manhattan?
I don’t know why but I have noticeable neck lines, maybe they came from the tine I was overweight, now I am not.
I noticed that guys that work out a lot usually have a round and filled neck area, it seems their neck skin is very tight.
Would this help to achieve that to some extent Doc?

2 Likes

@Danny_Ho
Yes, neck lines are due to a loss of elasticity.

3 Likes

Thanks Doc!

1 Like

My pleasure :grinning:

3 Likes