Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

I think that would be a great pairing. In fact, I’ve been waiting for The Shop to re-open so I can buy an SLR tag* to go with my BPIL tag.

*Ideally, personally, I’d like a Fearlessness pendant because it includes the SLR field, but at the moment those are not yet within my budget.

ETA: I’m no expert but I have been studying and I can’t think of anything (mandalas, other items, subliminals, hypnosis, meditations, physical action routines, etc.) that SLR couldn’t be paired with.

1 Like

It is a field for removing limiting beliefs.
It is a limitless field. So you can pair it with anything.

2 Likes

I wanted to comment on this thread but for the audio as I had an experience with the audio, same concept of course.

Going through the audio and listening to it I understood the other sides of reality as well. That means that me as the ego have some limiting beliefs that made me what I am now. Limiting beliefs is based on blockages. What this means is that for example when I start to study I get overwhelmed and stop because the thing to do is pointless if there is so much stuff that I can’t even go through them. The opposite is also a block. Studying too much is also a block, why is that? (All that is my opinion of course) The problem is that the things I study overwhelms me when before the amount of things I studied was overwhelming. It was a perception that changed.

So limits removal is not about removing limits it’s about creating them in a right way for you. Ego must have limits that you set not the other way around. All I want is everyone to keep in mind that this field will not make you free to do whatever you want. It will make you more free to deside what limits you want to have.

Or in a better sense. Create the right mindset for you to live the way you want and don’t have worries on that! (and that was my experience with the field)

3 Likes

My review of this tag after 2 months of using it.

It has been a strange ride, at first i thought oh my its bringing up fears, at times feared it made me slow and so on - fears…meaning not true lol

So i fought against it and used it as a tool to beat & fight my mind and its limited ways. I realised its a vehicle which cleans the way for you till you reach your destination. Meaning, if you want to reach a goal and you are procrastinating, this will help you if you make a effort too. It clears up those pesticides which keep coming up to block your way lool

One thing i love is that, i feel free. I am a very energetic individual and never really use so much energy usefully but this actually made me more effective.

Plus - fields work so fast with this :fire: i wear this with Eternity redux and yeah i am 28yrs old but people think im 17-18 VERY MAX :sob:

26 Likes

I didnt hesitate buying this field… actually I wished for this field the last couple of days, cause I’m SO tired of doing face-yoga and neck exercises several times daily to keep my muscles in a good shape.

My souldream is to live of modelling (beside being a healer, when I have healed myself enough). Having a photohoot next week, so my face needs to be tight - ahaha :smiley:

4 Likes

You should def get this one :slight_smile:

New Release - The Microcurrent Face Simulant +

3 Likes

Were you able to buy this field recently? Are the tags now available for sale?

Doh sorry, I thought I was posting in the Microcurrent Face Stimulant topic, ahahah… my bad.

4 Likes

Phewwww i didnt want to burst your bubble and tell u SLR was not for that :laughing::hugs:

2 Likes

No worries @Gita.

Is this happening for anyone else

Yes, the Sapien Shop is closed for now. However gumroad and teespring are “open” and working.

2 Likes

Thanks, unfortunately I can’t find the tag on there

Yes, for now the tags are unavailable. However I believe the store will reopen again, once the delivery problems are resolved.

3 Likes

Mine just came in today. Been wearing it for about 2 hours and I definitely feel it working. Not long after I put it on I felt some pressure in my head and some type of sensation in my body that I can’t really explain. Interested in seeing where this goes

6 Likes

Am I the only one who noticed this works stronger held in my hand than by my heart

1 Like

Day 2: Just used Maitreya’s heart de-armoring video in order to target the anxiety in my heart, but I noticed my mind was still accustomed to that anxiety being there and it was trying to come back. I put my SLR tag back on after that and my mind is no longer fighting to bring the feeling back (maintain homeostasis)

1 Like

A handshake of sorts.

1 Like

The firmest of handshakes :joy:

Lots of tag-wearing time you must do then, young’un.

Imagine your subconscious mind to be programmed (albeit logically) to allow for an exchange of energies with the hands, albeit the ‘handshake’ being strong and more allowed than near the heart.

That’d be $5 please.

2 Likes