Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

Is there a reason why there isn’t a Subconscious Limit Dissolver tag? Seems like that might be as helpful as any other for a lot of people.

13 Likes

I just checked the description, and it doesn’t mention it.

Sam from the Sapien team has said a Subconscious Limits Removal dog tag should be coming soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Awesome. Would love a clarification on the IPF tag though - if it includes it I might buy one instead of SLR.

1 Like

The Fearlessness Pendant has a Subconscious Limits Removal sub-field.

The IPF tag does not include Subconscious Limits Removal, however it has the below sub-field:

The Conceptual Bridge: Your conscious mind first learned to think in concepts, and your deep subconscious mind still does for the most part. By creating a strengthening field in your mind, concepts will become clearer to your conscious mind, and you will be able to more easily recognize them for what they are, without trying to alter them to fit your own expectations.

When you consciously hold a concept in mind, you will send this concept directly to your subconscious mind, which will clearly and easily recognize what you are trying to tell it, and then be able to act on this information in a powerful psychic manner for you.

10 Likes

I want soo much to see in teespring subconscious limited beliefs tag.!i will buy it right away. . !

3 Likes

We must keep this thread alive! Hopefully dream will deliver soon :pray:t4:

2 Likes

That would be a very nice one indeed

@SammyG any news about this tag? Thanks

3 Likes

i had a dream about this tag the image looked like 4 flags red blue green and the last color i don’t remember.

each flag is small and in the 4 corners and the color was something like azure dark.

I have had dream dejavus all my life basically where i have manifested scenes/patterns that appear in my life :)

1 Like

I am also waiting this tag …hope soon to see it on teespring

Might not happen at teespring :cry:

See this topic here Teespring sales!

Not a big deal, they’ll find another one for sure :wink:

Maybe in that post dream was talking about the sub removal tag

1 Like

Yup. He submitted that a while back. Teespring discontinuing tag sales so we are setting up elsewhere.

17 Likes

Discontinued tag sales??why?:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes
1 Like

Aight, time to nuke teespring headquarters.

6 Likes

Thanks to @Thomas bring up and make us aware of the new sapien shop, behold the most awaited tag :partying_face:

15 Likes

Is this legit?!?!?

1 Like

Haha purchased!!

4 Likes