Help in deciding on my first tag

The sacred flower :cherry_blossom:?

7 Likes

Agree with the suggestion of Subconscious Limits Removal tag. It can make all other fields work better. Or at least clear out some blocks, which is useful not just for audios but with your whole attitude to life. You say want to feel more powerful, maybe because in some areas of your life, you feel powerless, or constricted. Then address the things holding you back, which for many people, is not circumstance or other people, it’s themselves.

And if you’re in a pinch for time, you can wear SLR tag, skip the audio on your playlist (keeping Ego Dissolution ofc), and that saves you 12 minutes which you can use to put in other audios instead.

The rest on your wish list you can get slowly, later on, as you save up, and they have free audio/mandala equivalents for the meantime:

Thor Redux - Confidence Mandala, Thor Mandala, Hand of Glory

Best Path in Life - Guided Path, Higher Self Connection, Higher Self mandala

Intercession - your choice of Intercession audios. Luck audios

But if you don’t plan to listen to a lot of audios, or are fine with keeping SLR in your stack all the time, then BPIL + Intercession is great. :+1: That was also my choice combo for someone I wanted to help in an overall way, but they weren’t interested in listening to the fields regularly.

It’s been a month since then, tbh they haven’t really seen any big changes. I even ask them if they notice any small coincidences or serendipitous events lately. But can’t really pinpoint any. Maybe the smooth ride means a lot of the bumps or potential hurdles were already taken care of in the background, who knows. Something like no news is good news. At least that’s what I’m hoping is happening. I think it’s a long-term, subtle nudge kind of effect, so one has to be patient. Results will really vary per individual.

4 Likes

One other way to look at it - based on your goals - tags which do not have corresponding audio fields. That said, tags are low maintenance as you don’t need to actively do anything while you need to remember to regularly listen to the audios.

9 Likes

I would suggest SLR as a great first tag.

4 Likes

Is the SLR tag more powerful than the audio, to the point where it’s worth it to have its own tag? Or is listening to the audio once or twice a day enough?

2 Likes

There’s a thread devoted to the topic here: Subconscious Limits Removal tag

In general the feedback is that the tags are more refined and powerful than the audios.

Whether once or twice is enough… I don’t know. The image on the SLR tag is an iceberg. Everything we think we know about how we think is barely scratching the surface. If one doesn’t identify root causes, patterns can repeat themselves. Maybe that’s why some users who want to dig deeper like to have SLR as an active effect (whether worn as a tag or audio looped) for a longer time. Tag would certainly be more convenient because it frees up your ears for other things.

4 Likes

This is a wonderful field. but, I think, a beginner just won’t immediately understand its meaning …

2 Likes

I think I’m going to decide on getting intercession and Thor. I definitely feel that intercession is a must for me, and I really think the benefits of Thor’s tag would improve my quality of life. Thanks to everyone who helped.

9 Likes

It is. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

follow your intuition :wink:

5 Likes

One question I have about SLR, could it help me dissolve any old thought forms that I’ve been trying to remove, like can it help me create a new identity AKA identity shift/ shift into a different reality, remove old emotional patterns that block my desires, I follow Neville Goddard a lot and he talks about falling asleep in the state of the wish fulfilled, can this tag help me achieve mental freedom? Sorry if that sounds like an obvious answer, I’d still like to know

1 Like

Will do ;)

1 Like

It will help you with that.
I suggest that you listen to etheric cord cutter a lot as well. This will help you a lot in getting rid of thought forms, works well together with SLR.

Even if you don’t buy this tag in favour of Thor, you can loop SLR overnight while you’re asleep.

10 Likes

So, @Infinitecreators, what did you decide? :hugs: No pressure :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to go with SLR. Looking at the iceberg on the tag made me realize just how much I don’t know. Imagine if all of those were removed, I would be doing new things without knowing it. For example, I like to workout but hadn’t seen results, I would just stop the reps after it got too difficult, that in itself is a limiting belief, that is probably under the surface and covered by other beliefs similar in nature. Even if I removed one simple belief, let’s say the belief that I am unworthy. Changing that ONE belief alone would cause a ripple in my whole entire life and it would easily change my state of being, to me now being worthy. This can play out in so many areas of life, like imagine relationships with people, they only show up as YOU decide, because everything is a direct/indirect reflection of your inner belief and states of being. Being worthy in business, relationships, personal life, can change absolutely everything. Like the butterfly effect. One chain of events leads to another. So SLR for the win woot woot

17 Likes

Woot! There’s so much power in your words already.:muscle: Sounds like it will be great for you!

8 Likes

Thanks😎

7 Likes

perfectly said.

8 Likes

So I got my SLR tag and I’ve had it for a couple of days, and I already feel like a new person. I wrote down a lot of limiting beliefs and negative emotions down and detached from them, I’ve been feeling wayyyy more free. I feel completely limitless now, and I can do anything. Just as I suspected, this tag is working on removing limiting beliefs that I didn’t even know about. It removed beliefs that weren’t even full “beliefs” more like half concepts and fragments of beliefs, which would have been much more difficult to resolve without this tag. I love this tag and I’ll definitely be buying more in the future.
And btw, if anybody is thinking about buying their first tag, START WITH SLR, TRUST ME

17 Likes

Great decision. So happy for you! :smiley:

4 Likes