Help in deciding on my first tag

I’ve been looking on Sapiens store and I’ve been wanting to get something that could help me with my life in every way possible, I also want to feel more powerful, so I’ve been thinking about the Thor redux, intercession or best path in life, I could get best path in life and intercession together as they supposedly compliment each other OR I can just purchase the Thor redux. Which tag would be the best option for me and what have been your guys experiences with these tags?

state your budget for tags

1 Like

$120 would be max

I think best path + intercession is good :+1: this combo over thor

6 Likes

bpl + intercession yeh
10 extra, but worth

2 Likes

Thanks, I was thinking more about getting Thor because that would help with being much more decisive, less anxious, more confident, and “crushing obstacles” as stated in the description

2 Likes

Yes!! I think this is a great combo for the first set of tags.

7 Likes

If I could start from scratch … And go back in time …
which field I would buy first in the form of a dog-tag (with a modern assortment)?
Definitely - Subconscious Limits Removal …

A field that allows you to clear mental dirt, better understand yourself and the world around you …

12 Likes

The sacred flower :cherry_blossom:?

7 Likes

Agree with the suggestion of Subconscious Limits Removal tag. It can make all other fields work better. Or at least clear out some blocks, which is useful not just for audios but with your whole attitude to life. You say want to feel more powerful, maybe because in some areas of your life, you feel powerless, or constricted. Then address the things holding you back, which for many people, is not circumstance or other people, it’s themselves.

And if you’re in a pinch for time, you can wear SLR tag, skip the audio on your playlist (keeping Ego Dissolution ofc), and that saves you 12 minutes which you can use to put in other audios instead.

The rest on your wish list you can get slowly, later on, as you save up, and they have free audio/mandala equivalents for the meantime:

Thor Redux - Confidence Mandala, Thor Mandala, Hand of Glory

Best Path in Life - Guided Path, Higher Self Connection, Higher Self mandala

Intercession - your choice of Intercession audios. Luck audios

But if you don’t plan to listen to a lot of audios, or are fine with keeping SLR in your stack all the time, then BPIL + Intercession is great. :+1: That was also my choice combo for someone I wanted to help in an overall way, but they weren’t interested in listening to the fields regularly.

It’s been a month since then, tbh they haven’t really seen any big changes. I even ask them if they notice any small coincidences or serendipitous events lately. But can’t really pinpoint any. Maybe the smooth ride means a lot of the bumps or potential hurdles were already taken care of in the background, who knows. Something like no news is good news. At least that’s what I’m hoping is happening. I think it’s a long-term, subtle nudge kind of effect, so one has to be patient. Results will really vary per individual.

4 Likes

One other way to look at it - based on your goals - tags which do not have corresponding audio fields. That said, tags are low maintenance as you don’t need to actively do anything while you need to remember to regularly listen to the audios.

9 Likes

I would suggest SLR as a great first tag.

4 Likes

Is the SLR tag more powerful than the audio, to the point where it’s worth it to have its own tag? Or is listening to the audio once or twice a day enough?

2 Likes

There’s a thread devoted to the topic here: Subconscious Limits Removal tag

In general the feedback is that the tags are more refined and powerful than the audios.

Whether once or twice is enough… I don’t know. The image on the SLR tag is an iceberg. Everything we think we know about how we think is barely scratching the surface. If one doesn’t identify root causes, patterns can repeat themselves. Maybe that’s why some users who want to dig deeper like to have SLR as an active effect (whether worn as a tag or audio looped) for a longer time. Tag would certainly be more convenient because it frees up your ears for other things.

4 Likes

This is a wonderful field. but, I think, a beginner just won’t immediately understand its meaning …

2 Likes

I think I’m going to decide on getting intercession and Thor. I definitely feel that intercession is a must for me, and I really think the benefits of Thor’s tag would improve my quality of life. Thanks to everyone who helped.

9 Likes

It is. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

follow your intuition :wink:

5 Likes

One question I have about SLR, could it help me dissolve any old thought forms that I’ve been trying to remove, like can it help me create a new identity AKA identity shift/ shift into a different reality, remove old emotional patterns that block my desires, I follow Neville Goddard a lot and he talks about falling asleep in the state of the wish fulfilled, can this tag help me achieve mental freedom? Sorry if that sounds like an obvious answer, I’d still like to know

1 Like

Will do ;)

1 Like