Help in deciding on my first tag

It will help you with that.
I suggest that you listen to etheric cord cutter a lot as well. This will help you a lot in getting rid of thought forms, works well together with SLR.

Even if you don’t buy this tag in favour of Thor, you can loop SLR overnight while you’re asleep.

10 Likes

So, @Infinitecreators, what did you decide? :hugs: No pressure :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to go with SLR. Looking at the iceberg on the tag made me realize just how much I don’t know. Imagine if all of those were removed, I would be doing new things without knowing it. For example, I like to workout but hadn’t seen results, I would just stop the reps after it got too difficult, that in itself is a limiting belief, that is probably under the surface and covered by other beliefs similar in nature. Even if I removed one simple belief, let’s say the belief that I am unworthy. Changing that ONE belief alone would cause a ripple in my whole entire life and it would easily change my state of being, to me now being worthy. This can play out in so many areas of life, like imagine relationships with people, they only show up as YOU decide, because everything is a direct/indirect reflection of your inner belief and states of being. Being worthy in business, relationships, personal life, can change absolutely everything. Like the butterfly effect. One chain of events leads to another. So SLR for the win woot woot

17 Likes

Woot! There’s so much power in your words already.:muscle: Sounds like it will be great for you!

8 Likes

Thanks😎

7 Likes

perfectly said.

8 Likes

So I got my SLR tag and I’ve had it for a couple of days, and I already feel like a new person. I wrote down a lot of limiting beliefs and negative emotions down and detached from them, I’ve been feeling wayyyy more free. I feel completely limitless now, and I can do anything. Just as I suspected, this tag is working on removing limiting beliefs that I didn’t even know about. It removed beliefs that weren’t even full “beliefs” more like half concepts and fragments of beliefs, which would have been much more difficult to resolve without this tag. I love this tag and I’ll definitely be buying more in the future.
And btw, if anybody is thinking about buying their first tag, START WITH SLR, TRUST ME

17 Likes

Great decision. So happy for you! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m very happy for you.
Yes - this is START.
Later, you will naturally understand what you need (dog tag / field) on ​​your way :)

6 Likes

10 Likes

I’ve been thinking of purchasing my first Tag as well, I’ve read all the answers here and I’m too gonna go for SLR, as i have too many instances in which i could be / act more freely. Let’s be limitless

Oh is the shop currently working?

1 Like

For the moment, I believe the shop for tags is turned off until Dream and Sammy sort out the shipping issues they’ve been having. You can buy select “advanced” pendants (the pretty, jewlery-like ones, with stones, etc.) from the Enlightened States site, but not the dog tags.

3 Likes