Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork šŸÆ (Gumroad Release)

itā€™s here!!

17 Likes

This will be hard to resist, as I have the Philip list already full.

1 Like

also there is the manly man that just dropped. that one looks equally hard to resist
killer combo these two

7 Likes

Sure :100:%

this just got made

2 Likes

Can this field also correct the jawbone @anon14224340?

There has always been a lot of stress & immobility on my jaw and itā€™s not from external stress like it used to be so it must be something in the jawbone and maybe the surrounding muscles.

The The Microcurrent Face Simulant + was great for my face muscle recovery but it didnā€™t take care of that problem so iā€™m thinking more in the direction of the jawbone itselfā€¦

3 Likes

Im already pretty but i need this in my life :grin:
Thank You for Your wonderful work :green_heart: i saw that painting few days ago and thought about this kind of field :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Love the music on this one too, jamming out currently

2 Likes

Yeah see the main thread here -

When I get time, Iā€™ll try to update with progress.

The vibes are the best :call_me_hand: :desert_island:

3 Likes

It should help with both structures, with surrounding muscles and bone hopefully.,

Did you ever try the TMJ field?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Does one stop using face sculptor for this? Seems like an upgrade vs complementary.

Theyā€™re not mutually exclusive.

But it just depends on what your goals are I guess, descriptions have it laid out for both.

6 Likes

I think I have face sculptor and maxilla and now I must must have this one! :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

ezgif-3-d4d4b17751

11 Likes

I told myself I was going to stay away from this website site after my last addition to brain field, but yet here iā€™am debating :thinking::thinking::thinking:, I could be a little bit more handsomer

4 Likes
5 Likes

Is this suitable for females?

2 Likes

Yes! from what I read above

5 Likes