Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork 🐯 (Gumroad Release)

You are right it will be a real milestone between the fields, perhaps not essential
but very, very captivating.

1 Like

What the hell just found this and we will be getting another next level face enhancer? How am I going to go outside with all the ladies staring at me.

5 Likes

:joy::joy: you’ll be fighting them off with a stick

4 Likes

it’s here!!

17 Likes

This will be hard to resist, as I have the Philip list already full.

1 Like

also there is the manly man that just dropped. that one looks equally hard to resist
killer combo these two

7 Likes

Sure :100:%

this just got made

2 Likes

Can this field also correct the jawbone @anon14224340?

There has always been a lot of stress & immobility on my jaw and it’s not from external stress like it used to be so it must be something in the jawbone and maybe the surrounding muscles.

The The Microcurrent Face Simulant + was great for my face muscle recovery but it didn’t take care of that problem so i’m thinking more in the direction of the jawbone itself…

3 Likes

Im already pretty but i need this in my life :grin:
Thank You for Your wonderful work :green_heart: i saw that painting few days ago and thought about this kind of field :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Love the music on this one too, jamming out currently

2 Likes

Yeah see the main thread here -

When I get time, I’ll try to update with progress.

The vibes are the best :call_me_hand: :desert_island:

3 Likes

It should help with both structures, with surrounding muscles and bone hopefully.,

Did you ever try the TMJ field?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Does one stop using face sculptor for this? Seems like an upgrade vs complementary.

They’re not mutually exclusive.

But it just depends on what your goals are I guess, descriptions have it laid out for both.

6 Likes

I think I have face sculptor and maxilla and now I must must have this one! :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

ezgif-3-d4d4b17751

11 Likes

I told myself I was going to stay away from this website site after my last addition to brain field, but yet here i’am debating :thinking::thinking::thinking:, I could be a little bit more handsomer

4 Likes