Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork

Description

See here:

Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork :tiger: (Gumroad Release)

44 Likes

This and the maxilla field perfect

7 Likes

15 Likes

Can we share with family

2 Likes

just bought it
i feel alot of movment on my face and skull.
stretching feeling same to maxilla field but different areas

i love your projects thanks

19 Likes

We are all gonna have the biggest glow up this year. Gonna be cruising around the city with my bike and glasses on feeling sexy as hell.

Bout to have thousands of marriage proposals, I ain’t ready faammm

16 Likes

Can’t wait to buy it!
(I’m still having problems with gumroad payments)

And can’t wait to hear some of y’all thoughts :hugs:

I was especially intrigued by the potential of changing the side profile and ears :rofl::ear::ok_hand:

3 Likes

How long is the audio? :thinking::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

It says on the gumroad page

3:04

3 Likes

Stack this with

Just run these 2 for next 7-10 days

Then after

Myself personally will just use maxilla masterwork if I need to still, while I sleep along with breathewell mouth tape.

So just these, the trinity, 3 only for a month or 2.

Talk soon.

12 Likes

Just got this. So excited to start working with it after the incredible immediate results from the Maxilla field. Nice to see NCR referenced in Description/Misc Methods…

9 Likes

Amazing field. Just got it and can already feel intense sensations on the face. It feels pretty strong

11 Likes

After less than a day I am surprised by how fast its worked. Face looks significantly more harmonious and it’s like I partially had trouble recognizing myself in the mirror. Many features seem to have been changed slightly. It seems to be the most effective face related field yet

19 Likes

Same here.

5 Likes

Field that improves the beauty of the skin + this one to improve the aesthetic shape of the face :heart_eyes:.
In the same way, do a physical activity to sculpt my body :muscle: (guys if you have any field to recommend me that does automated work :pray:) .

Next purchase :grin:!!!

Thank you to those who contributed to the realization of this field :blush::ok_hand::heartbeat:!!!

10 Likes

I played this last night 4 times before sleeping, woke up looked more harmonious.

I then played it about 10 times this morning.
After which my Orbicularis oculi (the circular muscle around the eye) was very noticeable. It was like I could see the outside edge of this muscle. It was kind of unusual, but then about 30 minutes later it subsided.

Does this field include changes to the Maxilla?

I (and others) may need the Maxilla audio to support the changes that are occurring, because the maxilla is the one that loses density, changes form the most.

Noticing changes immediately :blush:

(I am female)

15 Likes

One could enhance the other vice versa.

I was gonna update my results on maxilla soon, but this is prob the most synergistic combo I’ve worked with.

I just checked in the mirror and my back tongue area of the palate is almost perfectly ideal than the initial narrowness I had originally began with.
Been looping on and off, I should have taken pictures but oh well.

Lol at us breaking the laws of possiblity.

17 Likes

Does this include collagen, skin,etc? Or is it just bone structure @anon14224340

1 Like

13 Likes

Thankyou @anon14224340 for all the work you have done!. An inspiration.

7 Likes