An audio for alpha mindset, social success, and masculine beauty?

Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

I think there is no specific audio which have benefit of all these 3 qualities. There should be NFT for it BTW. But If I have to pick one-one audio for these 3 qualities I would pick.
Knight Warrior Mindset (But it’s not currently available in shop), So
Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity
The Social Bonder
Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork
or The Deep Facial Remodelling

3 Likes

very solid recommendations, thanks!

i’m aiming towards one more audio to complete my stack though;
i’ve been in awe looking through the selection of NFT’s, hoping to find that fits the shoe

1 Like

It’s available-

4 Likes

As much as I know there is The Prince and Majesty NFT for these.

1 Like

Ohh Yeah.
Sorry for the misinformation.

1 Like

The Majesty is literally perfect for this but It’s so rare

Have you tried the Knight/Warrior mindset before?

1 Like

Self love stack

1 Like

I agree, The Majesty is the best comprehensive field for these topics but there are only 10 copies.

1 Like

See if you can obtain The Merman

From my personal experience, manly man is what you’re looking for. The increase in test and receptors sensitivity and the masculinizing effects on the brain will allow you to have the “alpha mindset” effortlessly, while being more confident, dominant and driven.
This will allow you to thrive in adversities and push towards any goal relentlessly, since the test makes effort feel good.
You will also become more physically attractive, with a sharper jawline, less body fat, more muscle mass. This will in turn make you more socially respected and attractive, because you’re fit and perceived like a responsible person that takes care of himself.
So, as you can see, it will help directly or indirectly with everything you are seeking.

7 Likes

Woah, I had never looked into The Merman before; my god is that one extraordinary.

Thanks a lot!