The Social Bonder

A Social Skill brain field

Based on Attachment theory this wiring field will retroactively procure a secure base for yourself and others, fostering a sense of safety, trust and emotional stability. It will grow your empathetic skills, make you a better active listener, facilitate bonding and feelings of belonging, social enjoyment whilst giving you a patient and socially proactive mindset.

121 Likes

Thank you :scream:

4 Likes

Awesome Doc :+1:

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Just out of curiosity, how / for what exactly do you use ChatGPT in this scenario?

2 Likes

No ChatGPT today, it’s old school

I have a ChatGPT chat where I explained to it how to write the descriptions based on the list of subfield I give it. So, if it’s a wiring brain field, I give it a list of what I expect from the wiring.

11 Likes

Oh yeahhhhh

Plus the discount with got :star_struck: (newsale11)

Look at you @Captain_Nemo on the steady come up :mechanical_arm:

Nice work Philip :+1:t5:

9 Likes

so it will transform anxious/avoidant attachment to secure attachment ?

8 Likes

Just Paid for this but all I hear is White/and or Brownish noise in my right ear bud ; did I get the right file ???

3 Likes

Exaclty

7 Likes

Bowlby? Nice

2 Likes

I got the same, it’s normal.
:slight_smile:

Yesterday, Dream told me he didn’t have a music ready and I told him most people would spam this at low volumes in their pockets anyway.

21 Likes

aww hell yes man, life is getting so much better since last week after two extremely heavy years in all aspects of life, good things upon good things man, im so damn happy!!! gonna buy this rn !!

16 Likes

For those who are still on the fence about this:

Attachment theory is a way to understand how the relationships we have when we’re young affect how we act in relationships as adults. It says that the way we’re cared for when we’re kids shapes how we connect with others later in life.

There are different “attachment styles”:

• Secure: People feel safe to get close to others and share their feelings.

• Anxious: People worry a lot about their relationships and need constant reassurance.

• Avoidant: People have trouble getting close and might avoid showing their emotions.

• Disorganized: People have mixed-up behaviors and feelings in relationships.

These styles stick with us and can affect how we act in romantic relationships or even friendships. But with awareness and effort, we can change how we connect with others and have healthier relationships.

Social skill connection to attachment theory:

Attachment theory can influence our social skills by shaping how we approach relationships and interactions with others. People with different attachment styles may have different ways of dealing with social situations:

Secure: They tend to have good social skills because they feel comfortable both being close to others and being independent. They’re more likely to communicate openly and connect with people in a healthy way.

Anxious: They might struggle with social skills because they worry a lot about being rejected or not being loved. They might overthink interactions and seek constant reassurance.

Avoidant: They can also find social situations challenging because they might have difficulty opening up and being vulnerable. They might keep a distance to protect themselves from potential hurt.

Disorganized: Their social skills can be inconsistent due to their mixed-up behaviors and feelings. They might have a hard time understanding how to relate to others in a consistent manner.

Understanding our attachment style can help us be more aware of our social tendencies and challenges. With this awareness, we can work on improving our social skills, like better communication, empathy, and building healthy relationships.

Generated by ChatGPT of course.

26 Likes

is there a way to avoid tax? its showing 20$ tax

Yes, use a VPN, put the location on USA and use the postal code 10001 or anything u can find on internet easily (here it’s New York). The opera browser is free and provides a free VPN.

9 Likes

i’ll try this, thank you so much !!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Dr_Manhattan @Captain_Nemo !

5 Likes

Cheerio to that last lil bit of anxious attachment :laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for the good times ol friend :weary::joy: (they in fact were not good times lol :joy:)

(I do feel Womanly Woman has also been great for this)

9 Likes

for real @Captain_Nemo @Dr_Manhattan Thank you so much guys, this field is gonna save lives man

11 Likes

Hi, @Jaxon!
Flying Buddha welcome

10 Likes