The Social Bonder

has anyone made a purchase on gumroad today? usually there is no problem with payment but I’ve been trying since noon, card is not going through, i’ve tried credit and debit both

@shubhamthakur7890

damn, talking with the bank rn

1 Like

would this be the same as the social mastery pendant brw. might buy this when I get paid in a week

4 Likes

any other way to make the payment on gumroad? not able to get through bank for now :(

Contact SammyG

If you intend to buy something else with it, do it in bulk

1 Like

Indian cards haven’t been working offlate, I’ll try tomorrow after speaking to bank.

1 Like

i did contact him, hard to be patient rn ngl. I want to purchase wealth mantra meditations and the social bonder.

1 Like

The idea is terrific, that can bring so much happinesss and relation happiness, avoiding a lot of drama

but the audio sucks in this one. I hear just sound in one speaker, just some white and brown noise. However, maybe it makes it better to loop at night, cause that type of sounds can promote sleep.

6 Likes

@VioletB
Yeah, I thought people wouldn’t care as much about the melody. I’ll tell Dream I was wrong about it :+1:

Lol, I was like « nah, don’t worry about the music, people buy the magic not the melody. People listen at low volume in their pockets anyway. Even if the song is cool, after a couple hours they’ll get tired of it ».

It also saves a lot of work and time.
It made sense to me :joy:

20 Likes

Wait it isn’t like the the soothing white noise like the OG fields use to have ? If not dang, I would’ve enjoyed that more.

1 Like

@anon26800771
That’s what it is

2 Likes

Oh lol. Well idk why they would say it sucks. I guess everyone has their own preference. I would pay to have some of my audios replaced with OG sounds. There are many who music I love though.

12 Likes

You wasn’t wrong at all. I would like every field to have this kind of sound. So :+1:

Do you think this would be safe for kids?

6 Likes

@noname
Yes

Made me chuckled, you’ll be engineering your child to be cool and popular

15 Likes

:joy: :pray:

Thank man! :hugs:

2 Likes

The audio seems fine ! I plan to use this immediately before and then during social events. Low volume on a phone.

If anything a white noise - natural sound backing seems appropriate for a social field. Even at low volume sometimes people with amazing hearing will ask me if I’m playing music. This is incognito.

12 Likes

I also like simple frequency noises, water noises like superhuman genius, the frequencies in Alchemical blend, it fades in the background and never gets tiresome.

20 Likes

Yeey, @Captain_Nemo and @Dr_Manhattan are back with a bang!

18 Likes

it is ok, for me

2 Likes