The Social Bonder

This is what I call an “instant buy”.

I surely need this. Thanks Dream and thanks Philip.

2 legends, striking again with that fire. :fire:

10 Likes

This is going on my wishlist :yellow_heart: excited for all the testimonials that hopefully will be shared!

3 Likes

Maaaan the fact this is a wiring field is sooo fire omg.

I can’t wait honestly…

Gonna look at my past self like:

14 Likes

Same thing I said.

4 Likes

I love you so much Phi, it’s awesome to know you brother. I hope you enjoy your day! You’re an amazing person man.

Jk I haven’t got the field yet. Ok I’m done trolling. :joy:

Nah you are amazing and deserve everything bro, a pleasure to talk to daily… :handshake::100:

@Psimindset

Grandpa now you can treat your grandson with more love.

7 Likes

It’s tough being a child, maybe even more so these days. And as a parent you just want your children to be happy with as few worries as possible. So yeah I’ll be buying this one with them in mind :grinning: thanks Dream and Philip!

7 Likes

Right when I needed it :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Thank you so so much Dream and Dr. Manhattan! I’ve been thoroughly satisfied with musically yours, wholistic thinking and the manhattan method, Im excited for when I get to purchase this one :))

5 Likes

Okay Cool . Would of been better if both channels were at least equal in volume even better if it was some sort of ambient music ; I like to use my headphones sometimes— the audio is $100 us

1 Like

No the magic field is $100, the music is free :wink:

You buy the non invasive brain nano surgery to change and create new neural networks all over your brain and the life benefits that comes with it.

29 Likes

Lucky him to have you looking out for him and all the other parents here too.

It’s gonna have an impact on society

11 Likes

For Sure :100: , I appreciate that .
But A preview button would be nice tho so we know how it sounds at least or maybe 1 with ambient music and one with white noise .
I’ve bought thousands of dollars worth of fields and have never left a comment on the forum until this one
Anyways thanks , I still love the idea :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

This field looks very good, can you just confirm what age child is it ok for this to listen to, is it ok to play this this field with a 1 year old child, or is that too young/?

2 Likes

We’ll see how it goes, nothing is final.

3 Likes

Please don’t do that. At most a 3-4 year old might get extra NGF and autism field, just to boost his natural growth. Maybe some light wiring at 7. A couple of listening not for hours and no boosters. 10yo, I’d start going all in.

Keep in mind, what I just described is already on the extreme side. That’s how I’d do it on my child if I had one, but it’s not meant as a standard.

The closer they get to the finished product, the slower their natural growth, the more I’d introduce external stimulation.

14 Likes

For men, I think this would stack very well with Manly Man, Hyper Masculinity, and Blueprint of the Past. Just two off top of my head

11 Likes

Golden glow as well. I could only imagine.

8 Likes

Ima need this asap. This is the one thing I’m lacking in a lot.

4 Likes

This is very good! :+1: :ok_hand: :wink:

4 Likes

Brooo I just got a Apple MacBook Air oh well, this purchase is coming with it as well

3 Likes