Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity

In a world where the sons of Man seem to have lost their way…

We are proud to announce the release of a groundbreaking alchemical creation: the Quintessence of Hypermasculinity !

This masterfully forged alchemical concoction allows he who takes it to harness the pure essence of his own hyper-masculine power and enables the unlocking of his ultimate potential.

The Quintessence of Hypermasculinity operates as follows:

First, your masculine energy is sampled, purified and vibrationally raised slightly above your current level. Then it is infused with the realised concept of pure Hypermasculinity. This Hypermasculine essence is then carefully compressed to creates the Quintessence of Hypermasculinity.

This Quintessence of Hypermasculinity is then pumped back into your system where it will flow throughout your being, dissolving blockages, and expanding your manliness to its fullest expression.

A second flow, this time the electrified version of Quintessence of Hypermasculinity will course throughout your physical body, invigorating every cell as it unleashes a new kind of masculine vitality.

A third flow of distilled Quintessence of Hypermasculinity will penetrate deep into your psyche. As the distilled Quintessence of Hypermasculinity intertwines with your psyche, it will initiates a profound process of integration and psyche refinement. You will experience a heightened sense of Patriarchal authority, purpose and direction as well as a deepening connection with your core masculine identity and self-expression.

The Patriarchy awaits thee…

98 Likes

Yeeeet!!! :muscle:

6 Likes

Dream and Manhattan are on :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

12 Likes

A very original creation, I left some things for you to discover on your owns

25 Likes

Certainly, waiting for my salary.

5 Likes

Recommended before or after ManlyMan? @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

Instant buy :muscle:t4:

Can’t wait to use it now

3 Likes

Whichever way you want, personally I’ll use it after

12 Likes

instant buy :partying_face:
thank you

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan could you define in your own words what is that Hyper Masculinity concept you have pitched to Dream?

8 Likes

Already a few loops in…

Anxiety lowered, stress lowered, feel more confident

More to come :muscle:t4:

Thanks for this one Doc and Cap

16 Likes

@Borisju
I’ll give a detailed explanation

7 Likes

Yayy! :clinking_glasses:

Thanks dream and Manhattan!

Much appreciated :muscle:t4:

1 Like

This sounds great, but are there any safeties to prevent you from becoming a douchebag?

1 Like

Why would it make you a douchebag ?

I’ll take the time to really explain because I think some people will have prejudices against masculinity and hypermasculinity.

I know some people are into the toxic masculinity narrative.

30 Likes

If anything… it’s the opposite

After a few more loops,
More humble and focused

13 Likes

Excessive confidence, over and above your level of competence, for example.

Treating service people poorly, another example.

Perhaps these are examples of insecurity rather than anything else.

I will still probably purchase, so I am just asking the question. And no, I don’t buy the toxic masculinity nonsense.

1 Like

holy fuck philp ur acutally killing it

9 Likes

I think you are confusing confidence with superiority complex.

Self-confidence is a trait. You can build up your confidence with performing well in different activities aswell. But being confident in your skillset, doesn’t make you a douche.

12 Likes