Stress and Anxiety by Manhattan

New use unlocked

6 Likes

This is a great anchor. I can see the challenges up ahead but I’m not half as anxious as I was about them last year. It’s all about adaptation and stepping forward one foot at a time.

9 Likes

For any men with tight pelvic floor and struggle with PE. I figured out the best field is this one + DHT or Manly man

3 Likes

Can you point to where this field is located? I can’t find it anywhere.

It was deleted from the channel because of some problems I guess and not reuploaded yet (if it’s happening), you can still find it on Patreon or Odysee.

Is this good for someone struggling with burnout? Caused by college, life, etc.?

1 Like

Yep.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing this for my 10 year old daughter, approx 5 plays per week. It’s been a game changer. I didn’t look in to whether this is for children, I just go with what I feel. And yep this is a wonderful gift.

Edit to add : I play this once and follow up with new perspectives. Just one loop per, and 5 days a week. It’s been a beautiful transformation. My children are fully on board,

16 Likes

Even masturbation is ultimately an outlet for frustration.

4 Likes

does this makes u want to the do the hard stuff even when u dont feel like it ? Like I absoulotley hate exercising and taking cold showers and shy away from it mostly lol but this field will help with that ? make me comfortable with being uncomfortable? Also addictions like tv , social media

Not sure about this particular field as I don’t have it

Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity have a look if you don’t already have it

1 Like

@Mouldytea

you can also check proactive brain which is good for taking action

1 Like

ProActive Brain
Resilience
Stress & Anxiety

I very recently started focusing on these 3 to help me get some needed things done.

5 Likes

Try Exorcism Rite + Dopamine Redux + Manly Man

Stress & Anxiety + Resilience + ProActive Brain + unstoppable will

Add this

3 Likes

Imagine we had a field with all 3-4 combined :star_struck::star_struck:

Insta buy :muscle:t4:

1 Like

my head hurts a lot after first listen

when does it pass ?!

In a few more loops :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Felt the same way when starting out kinda, just ease into it

1 Like

thanks guys :D
could this potentially help when looping brain fields?

maybe it could take the edge off when grinding , like taking away the anxious and confused feelings:? hmmm

1 Like