Stress and Anxiety by Manhattan

This with a combo of SLR 3.0 is a deadly duo :fire: :fire: :fire:

@Dr_Manhattan

3 Likes

If it’s that strong, would it be worth listening to a few times a week?

Yeah, when I get back to it I’ll probably just do it once a day (or less) and never if I have a lot of commitments within the next 48 hrs

I haven’t had a chance to try it again, as I was detoxing from this I got hit with something else.
It’s been a week.

1 Like

This field really helps, like a lot. Feels like struggling isn’t half as painful as it once was.

1 Like

This goes to the temple of head and gives me uncomfortable headaches and pain. It is always with this field lol.

1 Like

Will this benefit much if i one has proactive brain ?

1 Like

yes

How so? They both offer mental strength. Perhaps the added calm, tranquility & gratitude?

Trust me, they are different lol.

From experience.

They help each other, so I use both.

2 Likes

Im just trying to understand so i can shorten my stack, it’s getting long :joy:

2 Likes

I feel that. :rofl:

Proactive brain will make you more productive and will help you self motivate yourself to see an objective through till the end. It builds the discipline. It helps make you put first things first.

Stress and anxiety will make you more comfortable being uncomfortable. Yes it will help you take risks and attempt new tasks, but I think more of an emotional control aspect rather than a disciplinary aspect.

They compliment very well and some days I only play those 2 actually.

9 Likes

hmmm, makes sense, maybe i’ll add stress and anxiety in the future. Although i get anxious but knight, amygdala are doing the job for now. Thanks Jojo!

1 Like

:skull: :skull: :skull: gotta play trauma fields now

4 Likes

This field does everything description claims. Might expand on it later. All in all wonderful and quite life changing field. A Must have field in my books to be honest.

12 Likes

This field does not get the love it deserves.

I am not really stressed (thankfully) but I have been using this as a primer for meditation. It does of course reduce and remedy stress and anxiety, but a few loops of this and my meditations are deep and sonorous!

Superb field…

24 Likes

It relax that monkey brain

7 Likes

New use unlocked

6 Likes

This is a great anchor. I can see the challenges up ahead but I’m not half as anxious as I was about them last year. It’s all about adaptation and stepping forward one foot at a time.

9 Likes

For any men with tight pelvic floor and struggle with PE. I figured out the best field is this one + DHT or Manly man

3 Likes

Can you point to where this field is located? I can’t find it anywhere.