Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity

Very possible.

Maybe I’m overthinking this.

You are overthinking imo if you don’t have these negative qualities now you won’t have them after this audio lol.

4 Likes

I think the issue stems from Philip using the Patriarchy word.
As well as all of our beliefs about what actually is Masculinity (or Hyper Masculinity)

I would trust both Dream and him to make something real negentropic though.

10 Likes

Just wait a second, setting up the female version and a couple other things

14 Likes

The P word huh
lol

Ok, so Hyper Masculinity is its own thing, I didn’t specify it to Dream because it wouldn’t make any sense, it is a real thing. Now the most “negentropic” aspects if you want to call them that are emphasised. That’s related to the higher vibration idea.

About the P word
lol

Because it’s what this is about,
while many have been conditioned to certain responses regarding certain ideas, the Patriarchy itself provides many beneficial elements in a man’s psyche that I think are missing today.

A clear sense of purpose and direction, leadership, camaraderie etc, these are the benefits included.
Now, some may take offense at the term Patriarchal authority, but it is merely the idea of authority backed by manly essence, an improvement over the other blend authority and dominance items which no one had a problem with. Let alone the Odin and Thor deities.

This amounts to claiming back male power for beneficial purposes.
There is nothing toxic about this, nothing here preventing you from increasing your vibrations and taming your ego.

If masculinity is toxic, then you’re gonna be a cleaner version of this toxicity.

Anyway, I liked it, Dream liked it, some people here will like it. If someone worries about toxic masculinity and the evil patriarchy, then abstain from getting it.

46 Likes

Definitely buy it. Thanks @Dr_Manhattan and Dream.
But can you share me description for knowing the details, knowledge purposes.
I would like to see how it’s drafted for Gumroad releases.

1 Like

Thanks Dr M for taking the time to explain/expand.

I was confusing masculinity with insecurity. I’ve got it now.

6 Likes

Doesn’t that say a lot about our societies ?
Seriously

That’s the whole reason why I decided to launch this series.
Men are associating masculinity with toxicity,
no wonder it’s funky out there

There’s gotta be a brainwashing machine somewhere

It’s not about one person, I know many are gonna silently approach this as some sort of taboo, the forbidden alpha male stuff. No wonder men feel worst than ever.

Guys,
man up !

44 Likes

I just started, you were not lying, I feel calmed down and light, almost mellow.

It went through my body and removed some heaviness, like my body is made of cloud lol

19 Likes

Just what I was waiting for, many thanks dear Philip!

2 Likes

Would this one become permanent after quite a time of using? Like The Manly Man field maybe?

1 Like

That’s the idea, it will push for a new permanent state

13 Likes

Seeing this post, reminds me of a debate I had with someone a few months ago in class in social behavior or problem class. One of my stand was masculinity itself is not bad and others were saying how masculinity weakens women and make men wanna look tough because they were insecure. Even some men in my class were siding with the people that masculinity is an issue wow.

Anyways thank you Doc, this will be my future shopping list.

4 Likes

I explained it to Dream almost word for word in the same way as you see it in the description.

There is just a couple lines of introductions.

Masculinity, hypermasculinity are real things so it didn’t take a lot of explaining.

7 Likes

That’s the perception that a young girl would naturally have if she tried to interpret male behavior with the idea that we were exact equals which is an idea they (little girls) are indeed being fed.

Literally.

That’s how this stuff came to be on an intellectual level.

9 Likes

I really appreciate the answer. Cuz I don’t wanna lose the field’s effects after quite a while of not using it, and exposure to social information (fb, twitter, youtube, etc…) might wash away the effects of this masculine field so it’s good to know it that it’s permanent. Many thanks for the long-terms thinking :pray:

2 Likes

I agree with you,

Bought!

3 Likes

If the Matriatchy word would be used in hypothetical “Hyper Feminity” field, noone would care.
And then there are people going around talking about how women are opressed and all men are toxic.
Its tiresome.
Yo Doctor, is this the spiritual succesor to Masculine Energy field, that used to be avaible on youtube for channel supoorters? :smiley: Also thanks a lot for Your and Dream’s work man
Edit: I didnt saw there is Hyper Feminity field already

7 Likes

But it wouldn’t work as a construct, I mean naturally it wouldn’t. It would have to be artificially modified and then it wouldn’t be the pure concept.

I couldn’t get YouTube sapien’s subscription in my location so I missed it, I also never saw the description. At least I don’t remember

4 Likes