Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity

Usual listening instructions, that is 3 a day, or can you be more daring like for Manly Man?

1 Like

I’d say more daring as long as you feel comfortable.

Should be fine

6 Likes

Can this help with immaturity

2 Likes

If you mean, it pushing you further in your development toward maturation in the sense of becoming the full man and not just a boy or pubescent teenager. Then yes

11 Likes

How does it differ from the Manly Men field?

4 Likes

I was asking myself the same question…

The Manly Man act on a more biological level
Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity bridges the physical-subtle energy, complete energy system and psyche.

I guess one can be seen as nature the other as nurture, at least nurture in its idealised hyper-form

None of this is necessary, it’s just nice to have.

I’ll be back later if there are more questions.
It’s been all quiet on the ladies side, even there it’s man talking lol

22 Likes

I’m often on the hyper stimulated side as I pump chemicals and other brain fields in my brain all day to push my limits.

It seems to balance that out quite well

10 Likes

:muscle:t4:

I think this removes excess cortisol, feels like it for sure

4 Likes

Keep in mind though, that this would be fake self-confidence.
Because it relies on external results and an external source of validation.
Conditional self-confidence is not real self-confidence.

7 Likes

Thanks. So both combing seems to be a good thing.

@Dr_Manhattan Do you know if Dreams plan to offer PayPal on Gumroad?

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan dont take this the wrong way, i just wanted to know somthing.

How did u go about creating this field with dream. As your specialty is the brian.
This desc written talks more about power and energy, vaslty different from the manly man and all the other fields that are desgined by you

I know usually he tries to include every payment solutions as long as they are technically feasible and the other party accept to work with Dream (which not that many like to).

I will ask him

3 Likes

Problem is PayPal sucks on multiple things tbh. Esp for sellers.
Thats also the reason why its not available if you dive into the forum somewhere one can find the reason if i dont remember wrongly.

3 Likes

I’ve been growing in ways you guys don’t know lol
I understand energetic stuff much better now from an experience point of view rather than academical. It’s becoming much more intuitive.

You guys decide if you like this sort of things or not

22 Likes

Oh, okay that clears thing,

ur comment reminds me of the torsion and the whole desc thing

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan @Captain_Nemo
Thank you guys :100::100::100:

3 Likes

You guys are awesome :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Great work on all your new fields @Dr_Manhattan

I couldn’t agree more about the destruction of men, the brainwashing and abundance of snowflakes.

The fields for women seem equally important. Women are the OGs of being disempowered.

It’s incredible to me how far society has fallen in my lifetime (40 years old now).

This one deserves a place in my Manly Muscles Stack or Ascension Stack I think.

Keep up the amazing work and as always thanks to Captain for making it all happen. Guy needs a vacation, pumping out the goods lately!

18 Likes

Ok. My VPN doesn’t work with my virtual cards. They always get blocked. The taxes here in Germany are horrible.

I just hope Dream offers his Gumroad fields on his enlightened States website too in the near future.

8 Likes