Looking Masculinity / alpha male traits field

I’m looking for something which will work on my masculinity / alpha male traits. I am looking for a complete package, maybe an NFT or a premium audio rather than a lot of different ones - I don’t have space for many in my daily stacks.

What I am after is traits/qualities which will help me in situations where I am being manipulated… to react and speak my truth. To be assertive and courageous, able to say what I want and not hold back. Able to say no and not sugar coat what I want to say or compromise myself for others.

I understand many of these qualities can be acquired with self-love, self-respect, self-worth and other foundations. The most efficient way though for me to achieve this was to work on my masculinity. The practices I used to achieve this in the past are now outdated for who I have become, and I am looking for something else.

Any suggestions?

1 Like
6 Likes

If you want an nft that forces you to go to that alpha state you have the tiger, the prince or especially gengis khan. The latter will probably make you fearless and force you to show your dominance in all situations. If you have a big budget you can opt for the majesty which is the union of the three mentioned above. The advantage would be that you could sell it once you finish your personal transformation process. On the other hand, you have the option of audio which is very powerful but is a non-recoverable sunk cost. Among these audios, the manly man would be enough to develop that “alpha” strength and you could complement it with androstenol or the goat scent. Of course, this “alpha force” if you are not used to it, can cause problems such as aggression, sexual appetite, and even anxiety if you do not know how to transmute those energies.

6 Likes

Manly Man and Thor NFT

1 Like

Manly man
A yaga legend
Project aether snake

From the top of my head

2 Likes

Manly Man for the physical aspect

and

Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity for a more energetic/mental approach, though it will also manifest physical masculine changes in you as well :point_down:

5 Likes

Just to confirm as I have limited budget, for what I want… assertiveness, courage, not compromising myself… you think both are needed?

Because I am considering just Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity.

1 Like

certainly, use the ego dissolution my friend, will help you a lot in long term.

1 Like

cheers. I do. three times a day before my stacks.

I do want to loop it at some point and test if its something that overwhelms the system or I can make more use of it.

1 Like

go with your intuition bro.

I’d go with manly man considering there are many great testemonials, also a solid foundation

Later on you can pick up a nft like thor, genghis or majesty to push it to the next level

4 Likes

Manly man all the way. It´s literally wiring you for maximum masculinity.

If you feel the need for more, you can still throw in one/some of those mentioned above.

Good luck mate :+1:

1 Like

Have you used that field? If so what have you experienced with it, int thinking of getting it aswell

Manly Man?

I have been using Manly Man and Ghenkis Khan for the last 11 days. For sure there is a difference in my attitude and behavior but nothing big to share for now. Also keep in mind that I use 8-9 other complex fields and results can take some time for me.

3 Likes

Most of the things the others have already mentioned.

Added to that I get a more dry and fiery aura from it.

1 Like

Just bought it , can’t wait to try it out today

2 Likes