The Divine Voice Nft (Private Project turned Public)

Just bought it recently .

I don’t have nice voice to sing but since I have it the desire to singing to my self is stronger
At work I’m signing to my self hahahah love it :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I totally understand what you mean!
I enjoy karaoke a lot.
There are karaoke YouTube videos, they are free and there are lots of songs you can pick
Try them and enjoy!

2 Likes

Does it help with stuttering case?

1 Like

Can someone give me the run down of this NFT? Will this make my voice louder? It makes me better at communicating and speaking? Why should I listen to this over the throat chakra for example?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’ll help you develop a better speaking voice, and it’ll help with communicating. It’ll improve your singing as well.

Not sure if it’ll help with loudness. And this has no relation to the throat chakra field

7 Likes

I have one more question before biting the bullet on this one. Is each listen permanently improving the results or does it fade?

2 Likes

For me it was permanent, but the results came gradually. For me at least, I really noticed the results some months later

If you decide to get this one, keep listening to the audio every day, and do vocal exercises, practice singing, practice speaking, etc… I think taking action is important

5 Likes

@DegHunt

Maybe you can find a copy here for cheaper since people are offering nft’s here

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

It may fade a little but most of it stays for the simple reason that the body remembers what it has learned. It has it’s own intelligence. The body is like a complete instrument a tambura if you will. Become one with it and the magic will start to happen. :blush:

I use Divine voice every day since the release and play it for 30 minutes every day. In front i play Hyperbaric Compressor and it does wonders

It does! When the throat area opens up more and more the singing becomes more effortless and sounds will become very open and it will resonate through the whole room. Singing, speaking etc will be more clear and understandable for everyone. Don’t look for loudness if it’s for ego reasons cause you will force the throat area. The singing happens in the lower energy center and not in your throat. The vocal cords are the strings of an instrument, but the singing happens in the lower part of the body.

I feel it also does something with my throat chakra but it can also be because i do intense spiritual process. lastly i would suggest to nourish your energy system and centers. If you have enough energy singing will become effortless and just like breathing. Sounds just flow out of your mouth like a cool breeze maybe not every day because every day and every moment is energetically different but there will be way more stability in your singing for sure.

I would also suggest to do Om chanting twice a day and see what this can do for you. It energizes you while at the same time you exercise the voice in a profound way. You become more and more one with the body and gain more and more body consciousness which is crucial for surrendered singing.

This will also be of huge help The Breathe of The Belly when it’s back uploaded on the sapien channel. It’s important to be aware of the breath in this area for singing so the body remembers. Noticing the breath is a very profound experience and process.

9 Likes

Hey @Nice2knowU … wow ! Neither did I see this field before nor did I see your tag to me before today! That’s probably because this field was released about the time I was getting married and moving countries … I wasn’t active on the forum those months.
But suddenly on announcement of the sale I was checking some NFT and this one came up… I was surprised I didn’t see this before … it was an instant buy ! Looping it now for the first day as I respond to you

And hey @Nice2knowU … thank you for always remembering our conversations and my specific needs even after months. You are such a good friend on this forum and a nice person too. And as your name goes … Nice to know you !!

4 Likes

Nice to know you too ;)
Have you continued practicing singing? Is your voice still intact / even better?

4 Likes

I used to be a singer and performer but no more ever since four years back I lost my voice due to over use/ abuse/ acid reflux… God knows what. I struggled for months to get it back… I can speak now but it goes whenever I stretch it more. I can’t sing as I used to … I mean I can sing to myself but can’t perform any more since that requires full strength of voice. I can’t even eat hard food since I loose my voice by that.
I have been an extensive voice user since I was a singer, and a teacher, and also an MBA so basically managing things required more use of voice. I used to be complimented often on my communication skills and people used to say when I speak they pause and listen.
But four years back the precious gift of God to me was damaged. It has recovered but never like before … hoping this field helps me gain my strength back !

9 Likes

After contemplation and asking around on the forum … I finally took the leap and started using my first servitor. I had a lot of dilemma around keeping a servitor or not for ethical concerns but with some research and contemplation I decided to go ahead with it. :pray:t2:

So I am not really energy sensitive but this is one of the few fields which I feel clearly. This gives me tingling sensations sometimes on legs sometimes on hands, other times of head and face but I can constantly feel the energy while it plays.

4 Likes

How are you doing now?

1 Like

I am ok thanks for asking ……but my voice is not. However, I never used this NFT… I guess I couldn’t let go of my resistance to using a servitor. I really haven’t used any servitor so far.

1 Like

Does this contain the aspect of voice of charisma?can anyone plz tell me how many copies are left?

Can anyone send me the audio for this NFT ? I can send proof of my copy thru the trade forum.

1 Like

Hey everyone from the project group… I am getting so confused about this NFT. I bought it but didn’t knew it was a servitor or not. I have ethical concerns around using a servitor and so I don’t use any field that’s a servitor. Hence I kept this one aside and didn’t use it. Now I came to know that it’s not a servitor and so to make sure I asked a couple of people from this thread and I am getting confusing responses… some say it’s not while some say it’s a being … can someone who was there during the original project creation tell me for sure what this NFT is … this is important for me to know since that will determine if I use it or sell it. Thank you so much. Please clarify people since I have been sitting on this for months now. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Can I ask what your ethical concerns are?

1 Like

I had the nft for months and I don’t think it is a servitor. It’s a passive energy like the actual charisma tag.

1 Like

That field definitely changes your actual voice or helps you intonation, but the end result is that you sound pleasant. Once you stop it you will notice the difference. Recently, I watched recordings of work sessions I had in the past and the voice change was completely noticeable when I had the nft and when I stopped having it. I couldn’t guarantee its other effects since at that time it had fields like pure influence majesty or prestige and grandeur that helped with everything related to influence.

3 Likes