The Divine Voice Nft (Private Project turned Public)

@music some insights here:

Many thanks to @music Project Leader and @Captain_Nemo the wonderful creator!

2000 copies available.

74 Likes

Amazing!

7 Likes

the singing nft made real? or perhaps much more?

5 Likes

This is for wannabe singers and voice over artists?

1 Like

Holy shit 2000 copies what a legend, dream trying to make an opera

17 Likes

Is this just for singing or…?

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this ever since I had the idea…
Finally I can surrender completely and sing to the divine!

Thank you Captain and Music! :white_heart:
:raised_hands:

15 Likes

This is amazing. Thank you to captain and the group! I also dreamed of this. Hopefully there will be copies left when I can buy it in the future~~~ :dizzy:

9 Likes

Does this NFT contain audio as well?

5 Likes

To be honest a lot more…
@music took his time for this one

This is for everyone he loves to honor the human voice…
Whether it’s singing, chanting or talking. Your voice will be greatly improved & upgraded

Yes, sir!
:blush:

16 Likes

@This_Boy_Here maybe i can fix up my issue :smile:

3 Likes

Mini update after 30 minutes of listening while gazing at the mandala:

• Enhanced energy system
  • Enhanced chakra system
  • Lots of movement in the lower dan tien area
  • Sublime core and vocal strengthening with lots of movement in both areas
  • Lots of tingling in my legs also probably because a better alignment and energy flow
  • The mucus in my throat that wouldn’t go away after quitting smoking is already partially gone
    as well as the constant scraping of my throat

I will further update after my daily mantra
I hope i didn’t listen too much for the first time
…

31 Likes

No, although some folks may use this for singing or musical purposes, the concept behind the project is actually much more broad, and should be helpful for anyone that uses their voice for just about anything, even for spiritual/metaphysical purposes (e.g. mantra, prayer, healing, and so on). I don’t want people to get locked into a particular idea of what this project is, so the full details behind the project will not be released.

Please explore and share what you find, everyone… even though I wrote the proposal, I’m honestly just as curious as you guys as to what this does, and how it will affect my life.

But I’ll say this… this is a very intelligent and powerful field (being?) that you will be able to communicate with, tell your goals, etc. You are definitely encouraged to communicate with the Divine Voice, and let it become your friend and guide in the world of sound.

This group started about nine months ago and went through quite a bit in that time. After we submitted our proposal, all the NFT projects went on indefinite hiatus, and honestly, there was a time when I thought maybe this just wasn’t meant to be. So glad to see this finally come out.

This was originally going to be a private project, but a few months ago I felt compelled to make the field public, and Captain was gracious enough to allow this. I felt inspired by the description of the original Voice of Charisma tag he used to sell as I wrote up the proposal, so I think it is only fair that this project continues on in that vein, as a public release.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for making this, and moreover for letting us mint so many copies. Now we’ll all have a chance to partake in the fun, and share extra copies with family and loved ones. The thought that I may one day be able to share these fields with my children and grandchildren is moving, to say the least.

Thanks again to the main man, @Captain_Nemo !

The amount of work that goes into crafting a proposal is practically nothing compared to the tens or hundreds of thousands of hours of meditation and hard work that has gone into creating all these fields.

What a wonderful time to be alive, to be right here, right now

47 Likes

in case anyone doesn’t know it.

18 Likes

Update and things i noticed while chanting my mantra:

• More energy sensitive during chanting
  • More easy & more comfortable to sit in yoga posture while chanting
  • The effects & benefits after the mantra were enhanced + better integration afterwards
  • I will have to chant another mantra to explore the ease of the higher notes
  • My voice flow was amazing & my voice sounded electrified

I’m letting go now and just going to enjoy this gem
:hugs:

20 Likes

So, do I understand correctly If I say this Divine Voice deals too with Charisma, communication skills, negotiation abilities, persuasion, magnetism, public speaking, presentations, etc?

9 Likes

Yes, although you’ll have to explore for yourself, experiment, and see, I’d imagine that this would profoundly help with all of those things.

Although my username is “music” I don’t want people to walk away thinking that this is strictly a music or singing field, although it will definitely help in those areas. In fact, from what I remember the majority of what was written in the proposal does not specifically deal with music/singing.

The idea is that literally any action related to the voice (which of course does include singing) will be greatly energized and empowered by the field. Including talking, public speaking, and so on.

Later on, I’ll be sharing some details/pointers that might help guide people along, but I don’t want to let any proposal details get in the way of the visceral experience of acquainting oneself with the field. I’m honestly just as curious as everyone else what this field even is, what it’s capable of, and so on.

23 Likes

The possibilities seem endless with this one. Motivational speakers, singers, rappers, politicians, poets, playwrites, Tv hosts, actors, podcaster, comedian’s, lawyers, business men/women, world changers. So much can be done with some wisdom and a strong (Divine) voice.

Who will be the next Dr Martin Luther King Jr, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Eminem or Biggie, Socrates, Tony Robins, Mr Rodgers, Mother Teresa, John Lennon, Pavarotti, Oprah, Nelson Mandela, Muhammad Ali, Elvis Presley, Mahatma Gandhi, Malcom X, Joe Rogan, Pericles, Morgan Freeman, David Attenborough, Denzel Washington, Freddie Mercury, Robert Plant, Rosa Parks, Winston Churchill, Harriet Tubman, Oscar Wilde, Michael Jackson, Susan B Anthony, Dave Chappelle, Aristotle, Beyonce, Malala Yousafzai, Abraham Lincoln, Samuel Garcia the list goes on and on.

Looking forward to seeing the motivation and drive that this will give to people to help pursue their dreams :raised_hands:t3:

20 Likes

Wow, yeah… don’t think I could have put it better myself. Note how singers are only a few of the names on that list…

I think this field will help tremendously regardless of profession or life path

16 Likes

Thank you Captain, Music, and everyone involved. I look forward to getting this one day!

13 Likes