The Divine Voice Nft (Private Project turned Public)

Thank you so much for making this one public :pray:

Quite delighted to read your first testimonials @RobbyHa

Looking forward to test that field in the upcoming days.

:sparkles:

13 Likes

I ended up completely obsessed by this NFT yesterday night.
I even looped it overnight which always ends up as a terrible idea :grin:

An impressive work, perhaps among the best produced from Dream so far.

Besides my voice resting to where I like it to be, I can truly experience the voice of Charisma aspect.
My confidence level and communication skills have evolved nicely in only 24h, as well as my faith in the path I am currently undertaking.

The change is so obvious, I found it hard to believe.
(perhaps though my resistance to this field was super low, as this field feels perfectly aligned with my path)

Finally, I had that strong & beautiful intuitive feedback that it transforms you into ā€œbeing a voice for the Divineā€. As well as ā€œbeing your own voice in this worldā€, or in other words aligning with your true path (linked with the throat chakra, but this field definitely works in a much deeper way).

Very beautiful field, thank you Cap and the ones that were inspired through it :pray:

37 Likes

your review has motivated me to get this field,

thank you

8 Likes

Can I use the discount coupons or do I have to pay the full amount for this product?

Coupons / discounts donā€™t work for community projects

1 Like

I think Capain refers to community projects that are hidden on the website, protected by password, because the reward system didnā€™t work properly. But these ā€œpublic projectsā€ are not hidden nor protected by password, and are available for anyone to view, so the coupon should work fine in my opinion.

Is this right? @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

Anyway, the reward system is not working for anyone at the moment, so we should patiently wait for it.

They are working on it. :pray:

3 Likes

I made a trade for this field and I cannot express how thankful I am this exists. The effects are immediate, and I immediately broke into song. Thank you to the group for sharing. Dreams come true.

13 Likes

A realization I had a few years ago, when I had my first voice trainings, is that our voice is intimately connected to our emotions and our sense of self.

Whenever I used to go through hardships or instabilities in my life, my speech would be unclear and my voice would be shallow & weak. But when I was feeling good & confident, I would experience the contrary, a deep and clear speech, voice and mind.

Upon singing, I also realized that allowing yourself to go into high notes connects your directly to your sensitivity (difficult at first as a male), while going in low notes allows you to tune strongly into your power. With of course all the resistance & programming that come with it: shame, fear, even sometimes anger.

The more you cultivate the higher note, the deeper you can go.
The more you cultivate the lower notes, the higher you can go.

One of my teacher is what we call a counter-tenor (reminds you something?), when he goes to very high notes the vibration of the room completely shifts.

It feels like Grace is kicking in, all form of negative thinking dissolve, you experience a natural high and are somewhat mesmerized.

This NFT automates a lot of the practice, my voice after 48h is much richer and balanced.
But more importantly, it does that energy clearing & upgrade that singing or public speaking does.

Iā€™ve been much more in tune with my emotions, my confidence and my sense of self.

Thank you that beautiful project :pray:

(my vocal cords hurt right now, by spamming it too much :grin:)

25 Likes

It doesnā€™t look like thereā€™s an audio, how do you spam/loop it with no audio?

3 Likes

I bought it and answered my own question lol. There is an audio haha

14 Likes

How is this NFT affecting your self epression ?

4 Likes

@Lanos have you seen this one?

2 Likes

Being more grounded and confident naturally, as your voice is closely related to your energy & emotional systems.

Iā€™ve also noticed that people listen with more attention to what I say, as my voice carries a cleaner/nicer vibration.

This field remains one of my favorite :blush:

22 Likes

Using this one at least 30 minutes every day since the release. I immediately felt the potential in the very beginning but the benefits were not completely what i hoped for. It seemed there was still work to do in other areas as the voice is a complex instrument that has to be taken care of with devotion and integrity if one aspires to become one with it. So i was guided to upgrade my complete energy system. so i started to consistently use divine gong, vibration of transcendence, full body negentropic coherence smart cord cutter, the 3 soul restoration serie audios, auric & energy body repair, the complete chakra series especially focused on the throat chakra and finally the inner temple for filling up my energy centers with the best possible pranayamas. My singing and chanting is becoming so effortless it almost feels like breathing. There are also a lot of overtones in my voice because of all the blockages being dissolved as if a whole choir is singing with me. Even when i gape in the evening thereā€™s a whistle tone in it. I hope that the foundations are now laid and that this remains my baseline to build on in the hope that one day i will be able to produce golden akash (the highest form of ethereal chanting). :dizzy:

23 Likes

Does this work for like text messaging and emails?

I have this one. I can say it has helped tremendously with helping me communicate better to others. They receive how I say things now, as this has guided me how to formulate my conversations in a way that others will receive. That had been my biggest problem in life, I would come across wrong to others and they would get offended. This helped almost instantly.

Also, Iā€™ve done voice texts with some coworkers and the one was like ā€˜do you know how soothing your voice is ?! Just listen to your messages, compare them to mine ! Your voice is just soothing ! I needed that! ā€˜

That wasnā€™t something this person would normally say. Haha. But I knew right away it was this field.

19 Likes

Did you notice beneficial aspect regarding text messages (not voice messages) and emails?

Yes I feel like my text messaging as well (I would assume email would too, I just havenā€™t emailed lately). But yes. Itā€™s an internal feeling I have, so I communicate better by written form as well :)

8 Likes

I got my hands on this NFT and it feels like Iā€™ve finally found the missing piece to perfect my communications skills, I feel so happy and jovial almost to the point of being silly and the words just slide out of my mouth. I just want to talk to people for no reason other than just to talk. I canā€™t wait to see what else I will achieve by continually using this NFT.

21 Likes