The Divine Voice Nft (Private Project turned Public)

Waaooo your testimony is impressive!!! Honestly, your words feel so powerful and full of love despite being written! really beautiful brother!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

8 Likes

Thank you bro, I haven’t feel this free in a minute, it just feels good to be able to express yourself without worry :grin:, I’m glad this project was turned public.

9 Likes

Does anyone have a high quality puc of this NFT please?

1 Like

6 Likes

I have a question, will this help with quick comebacks?? And also saying the right thing at the right time?

3 Likes

Can this be used as a manifestation of your intention in a voice form? :grinning: I haven’t bought it yet, but I’ve been eyeing it for a long time. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

you mean singing related?

you will be more fluent with words and more relaxed
less afraid to say the wrong words

3 Likes

No, conversation related.

That’s good to know! Thanks

1 Like

Update:

The magnetism on phone calls is off the charts.

Most notably with strangers.

People will hang on your every word.

Expect an abundance of hospitality.

16 Likes

i wonder if this NFT will upgrade my voice permenat or only temperory ?

1 Like

My voice remains fairly regular and balanced in quality. The more i listen the more my voice evolves. How one’s voice sounds also depends on how one feels at a certain moment. If things are changing energetically, it will take some time to (re)calibrate. The sound of our voice is always in motion and one day is not the other. I listen to the audio at least half an hour every day and my voice is very free…

16 Likes

This NFT comes with audio, and how many minutes long is it?
Thank you

1 Like

Yes

1:33

2 Likes

I bought this NFT, but the audio I got was 1:33 long, usually audios are like 3 minutes long, so I thought I got a wrong one… LOL

3 Likes

So, how is everyone who is using this NFT?

I teach language remotely, I feel more comfortable when teaching and interacting with students. More confident in talking and socializing as well.
Attract Love NFT has been helping me a lot for self-love, and I have gained more confidence. And I think this NFT is adding more to it

7 Likes

Just bought it recently .

I don’t have nice voice to sing but since I have it the desire to singing to my self is stronger
At work I’m signing to my self hahahah love it :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I totally understand what you mean!
I enjoy karaoke a lot.
There are karaoke YouTube videos, they are free and there are lots of songs you can pick
Try them and enjoy!

2 Likes

Does it help with stuttering case?

1 Like

Can someone give me the run down of this NFT? Will this make my voice louder? It makes me better at communicating and speaking? Why should I listen to this over the throat chakra for example?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’ll help you develop a better speaking voice, and it’ll help with communicating. It’ll improve your singing as well.

Not sure if it’ll help with loudness. And this has no relation to the throat chakra field

7 Likes