New Audio - Hyperbaric Compressor

https://teespring.com/hyperbaric-compressor?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=961&cid=104026

Description:

Scientists have done some revolutionary work which seems to have biologically reversed aging by using a form of oxygen therapy.
These researchers from the University of Tel Aviv have given remarkable results from their elderly sample, with telomere increases of up to 20 percent.
They have noticed it also helped with cognitive decline and general cellular rejuvenation.

This uses a similar approach, by allowing you to absorb a lot more oxygen then compressing it gently for faster absorption into your cells.
So that starts totally saturate all parts of you.
Use as you see fit.
But do not go past an hour in one listen.

49 Likes

What’s the difference between this and the hyperbaric oxygen chamber field? @Captain_Nemo

8 Likes

what is this supposed to mean?

I would assume it means not to listen more than 1 hour continuously.

9 Likes

This can help with all kinds of recoveries from drug abuse to muscle recovery.
How is this different than the normal Hyperbaric one on the channel.?
Well it compresses the oxygen from the inside outwards, which is different than how it is normally approached in real life. All of the Alveoli are induced to absorb as much oxygen as possible (while also drawing a lot more oxygen from the outside to your body)
Then the oxygen is (as absorbed) compressed into all cells and areas in your body, (from the inside) providing a deep total saturation.

49 Likes

Thanks bro, buying now!

2 Likes

Oh sorry one more unrelated question. I bought brain grow work and see it enhances hemisphere connectivity, so is it logical to use this and stop using enhanced hemisphere connectivity? Would using both be too much or not make sense?

5 Likes

yes that’s a good idea :)

14 Likes

You’re creating new oxygen fields, Dream!

Yey, feels wonderful! Thanks for the new fields! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

How long is the audio?

16 minutes

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Has anyone bought and tried the audio yet?

2 Likes

I might now, with the Thanksgiving Sale on :laughing:

4 Likes

Go for it! It’s amazing the rejuvenating energy and well being you get from an hour session. I’d recommend using Glutathione 2-3x afterwards as well :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Teespring seems to be crashing!! I added it to my cart and kaboom!

2 Likes

I had that issue yesterday as well. Once I refreshed the page it was fine. Hopefully it works :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Yey! That worked, I could buy it now… a few refreshes did the trick, and the code worked as well…

4 Likes

Great! Where can I find the code?

1 Like

Nice, enjoy! Share your review as well. I think you’re really going to like it.

3 Likes