Fields to become a better speaker

Hi. I’m looking for a field that will give me better speaking skills. Clear & fluent speech and conveying thoughts better. I’ve tried the divine voice nft, blarney stone audio, and throat chakra. Haven’t improved much. Any other fields I can try?

3 Likes

Pure influence Nft

1 Like

Personally, I was transformed from the first day I acquired this NFT and with each experience it made me much stronger. Before, I had a stutter and fear of speaking in public, which although I worked on it in various fields, no one had been able to provide a definitive solution. Thanks to The Majesty my confidence was restored and shortly after I acquired pure influence and became a different person. The words flowed alone, especially when he had an audience. I began to move through the exhibitions with grace and naturalness. My posture and body language became totally fluid. And I began to be very good at negotiating with people and for some reason people began to feel that I was good at several things just because of the way I spoke since I seemed like an overly prepared person. Before it had a divine voice but I didn’t feel such powerful effects so I sold it. You can check the pure influence thread.

4 Likes

Try

PURE influence is exceptional but hard to find now as there were limited copies.

Lord Ganesha also helps if u open to try God level nfts.

2 Likes

Besides what you mentioned, here are others that come to mind:

• Stress & Anxiety
  • Social Bonder
  • Amygdala healing (free)
  • Permanent Brain Enhancement (free)
  • Plasma Brain of Youth
  • The Golden Glow
  • Astrological Charisma Buff (PU)
  • Mercury Healing and Development (PU)
  • etc.

If you wish to go extra fast and if you have the means, you can also get yourself a tutor (most singing teachers can help in that regard) and/or join an improvisation or acting group.

Fields are cheat codes, but the highest cheat code remains… practice practice practice

4 Likes

key to babel, also theres a speech production field coming out soonage

1 Like

I’ll wait for that speech field then. Though the ones mentioned in this thread look great. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

The base chakra will bring confidence

I wonder why the divine voice nft didn’t work for you…

For me this field always delivers. I play it 15 min every day for about a year now

1 Like

That’s interesting. I’ve noticed some throat pain/sensation while listening to Divine Voice. What results have you gotten?

1 Like

My singing and speaking has become almost completely effortless partially because of this one

For 6 years i did intense sound healing for traumatic past experiences

Now i do intense spiritual process and mantra chanting

1 Like

That’s great to hear. I’ll try playing it more and see what that brings me. Thank you.

1 Like

I would also try to do aum (om) chanting as it energizes your whole being and also removes blockages while at the same time you are practicing the 3 basic universal sounds (A - U - M). The energy moves from the bottom of your spine to the top of your head. It’s a very basic but profound practice.

Also a blue labradorite hanger on the heart area is great for the throat and related throat chakra.

1 Like

Actually he has mentioned but it didn’t help much. Personally, I think using subliminal can help with what you want but it is not field so “shrug”. Ahh yes there was one field that helped me in how I speak and communicate with people, it was OG Androstenol tho. Very powerful but got lot of primal behaviors that could make people uncomfortable tho.

2 Likes

Forgot to tell something important that i completely forgot @DegHunt

Since i bought Tejas Alchemy my whole system gets saturated with high level premium prana that supports my singing. This makes my singing extra easy and almost effortless. I also use Hyperbaric Compressor in front of the divine voice together with tejas alchemy.

1 Like