Covid-19 omicron

i will try @Nice2knowU

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. I’m 80% better now. I only have a temperature of 37.7 on the first day. After listening to Virus Destruction 2.0, my body temperature is 36.4. At present, I only have a dry cough. @otm @Nice2knowU @MonkeyOwl @Premintarsia @Unbreakable

9 Likes

I found the virus disruption 2.0 on loop to be very effective. Snap. I need to tell someone else that.

3 Likes

Body aches and coughs, any suggestions?
@Unbreakable @Replay @Premintarsia @Nice2knowU @MonkeyOwl @otm

1 Like

The New heart and lung inflammation fields on YouTube. Hydrogen accumulation, if you have it. Blood Purifier, again if you have it. Glutathione is a pretty good all purpose field , and I think it’s good for covid. Maybe the oxygen field. I know there’s a suspicion that vitamin K2 is helpful along with vitamin D3. Sauerkraut has a lot of K2. Magnesium might help with the aches. I’ll keep posting, after I do some research.

2 Likes

Glutathione 2.0? Or an old version?

Molecular hydrogen and blood purifier I have

@Replay

2 Likes

I don’t really know which glutathione would be better. As a rule of thumb, I’d think 2.0 is better. The vitamin C audio might be helpful

Please let me know how Blood Purifier makes you feel re: Covid symptoms.

1 Like

Ok blood purifiers also have virus destruction technology, I will update @Replay

2 Likes
2 Likes

This?

whats datttt

1 Like

the antithesis of entropy, i.e. everything returning to order

2 Likes

yeah :joy: but were you talking about audios? which should i listen to for negentropy

1 Like

Anything with plasma in it

The first one was this:

1 Like

@Hauru hru today?

1 Like

My health is much better, today the quick screening is finally negative

The cough is much better, a little chest tightness, and other places are very good @Imogen

1 Like

@Hauru how effective has blood purifier been for you when it comes to this virus and other colds and infections?

1 Like

The body gradually no longer has inflammation, cough and chest tightness are also better, I don’t know if it is because of the blood purifier.

I use it every day,it helps my digestive system

@Rogue

1 Like

Have you ever used blood purifier like more than 3 times a day when you were actually sick? I’m considering getting this field one day as well.

I feel as if this field is what will make one unstoppable in pandemics

1 Like

Sometimes I use it up to 4 times,I think this field is worth it

When I first got Covid-19, I coughed to the point where I couldn’t stop and listen, maybe this helped a lot too

1 Like