Covid-19 omicron

I contracted Covid-19 this time, more than I imagined, headache, itchy throat, cough, physical fatigue, do you have any suggestions?

2 Likes

COVID field + blood purifier
Vitamin fields/ physical vitamins
Antioxidant to lungs if you have a cough too
Bacteria destroyer to help with possible complications

Lymphatic drainage or effusion if needed

Jing or alchemivcal Jing charged blood for energy

Fa jin gong healing or
Reiki smart field or

for general healing.

11 Likes

I definitely have covid-19 - Ask for Advice - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

7 Likes

This audio would help you to breathe easier @Hauru

2 Likes

+Hyperbaric chamber/compressor

3 Likes

i used plasma light, advanced healing and smart stem cells recently for healing.
im not sure which one helped the most, but i have a sense that plasma light is quite amazing. Its the original one here.

Any and every negentropy would help for sure

4 Likes

i will try @Nice2knowU

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. I’m 80% better now. I only have a temperature of 37.7 on the first day. After listening to Virus Destruction 2.0, my body temperature is 36.4. At present, I only have a dry cough. @otm @Nice2knowU @MonkeyOwl @Premintarsia @Unbreakable

9 Likes

I found the virus disruption 2.0 on loop to be very effective. Snap. I need to tell someone else that.

3 Likes

Body aches and coughs, any suggestions?
@Unbreakable @Replay @Premintarsia @Nice2knowU @MonkeyOwl @otm

1 Like

The New heart and lung inflammation fields on YouTube. Hydrogen accumulation, if you have it. Blood Purifier, again if you have it. Glutathione is a pretty good all purpose field , and I think it’s good for covid. Maybe the oxygen field. I know there’s a suspicion that vitamin K2 is helpful along with vitamin D3. Sauerkraut has a lot of K2. Magnesium might help with the aches. I’ll keep posting, after I do some research.

2 Likes

Glutathione 2.0? Or an old version?

Molecular hydrogen and blood purifier I have

@Replay

2 Likes

I don’t really know which glutathione would be better. As a rule of thumb, I’d think 2.0 is better. The vitamin C audio might be helpful

Please let me know how Blood Purifier makes you feel re: Covid symptoms.

1 Like

Ok blood purifiers also have virus destruction technology, I will update @Replay

2 Likes
2 Likes

This?

whats datttt

1 Like

the antithesis of entropy, i.e. everything returning to order

2 Likes

yeah :joy: but were you talking about audios? which should i listen to for negentropy

1 Like

Anything with plasma in it

The first one was this:

1 Like