I definitely have covid-19

Please guys send me healing and prayers. I started having the symptoms (fatigue, chest congestion and tightness, sore throat) about a week and a half ago so used Virus Disruptor + Ivermectin and the symptoms went away. I should’ve continued to use the fields and assumed I still had the virus in my system. It must have still been in me because now it’s back. My lungs feel really inflamed and hurt. I did add the Lung Inflammation field as well as Lung Restoration + Smart Stem Cells + Sun Gazer + DNA repair + Bacteria and Fungi Apocaplypse for the pneumonia part. If anyone has any other field suggestions they would be appreciated! Thanks!

38 Likes

What you’re listening to is already what’s useful, and feel better! You’ll be better in no time

7 Likes

Thanks, Shivy! :pray:

5 Likes

Loop the COVID disruptor

3 Likes

yeh man, keep using those.
these could be the start of the long haul
which is really systematic inflammation to everywhere.

you can remove some fields and add heart and brain
pre-protect it.

37 Likes

Ooooh yeah and also the kidney/adrenal one

Covid has been targeting kidneys a lot

6 Likes

Thank you, Captain! Which heart and brain fields are you referring to?

3 Likes

The antioxidant to brain and spine and the antioxidant to heart is what he’s talking about

9 Likes

Oh ok perfect! Thanks guys. Lots of love. Will also add Kidney and Adrenal Healing!

9 Likes

Plz do!

3 Likes

I’ve been using it recently anyway because I never sleep at work anymore. I have adrenal fatigue like crazy. Most likely also how my immune system got ran down to get covid.

6 Likes

Yeah bro but plz do keep up with the kidney field

5 Likes

Take care buddy, wishing you a speedy recovery…

15 Likes

Thanks, Mao! Much love🙏

3 Likes

Get better @Gnosticmedic27 :ok_hand: :dizzy:

12 Likes

Appreciate it, bro! Much love.

6 Likes

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

be safe and have a complete and speedy recovery, friend @Gnosticmedic27

:white_heart: :black_heart: :brown_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you, Psy! :rose:

3 Likes

Wishing you speedy recovery!

7 Likes

Thank you, Starlight! :rose:

3 Likes