Increase physical strength

No problem bro

1 Like

Unfortunately I just saw that MitoQ from the Premium Album looks like it’s on the Premium tier so that would make it work only for subscribers and not shareable with close family like the lower tier.

1 Like

:flushed::flushed:
At present, the doctor has suggested to temporarily suspend any health food, I will still look for suitable q10, and I can supplement it in the future

Dad took too many painkillers before, which caused a lot of toxins in the body and uremia

1 Like

That’s unfortunate, CoQ10 is naturally produced in our bodies but our production of it drops as you age, especially in those with health issues. I’m not surprised though that many doctors still are stubborn about anything non-medicine. They would rather prescribe more drugs or medical procedures instead.

Long term use of painkillers can damage the liver and kidneys with toxicity.

1 Like

Yes! This time, the intensive care unit prescribed heavy medicine to delay my dad’s kidney failure, but it caused edema and gout symptoms

1 Like

I remember Hyperbaric Compressor being helpful for substance abuse

1 Like

i sometimes play alchemical b&h blend around my boyfriend, he is also on heavy medication. also jing and ojas and max heal, as a support

2 Likes

Ok will add this

1 Like

My dad is currently at a GFR of 49

GFR of 15 before ICU

a lot of progress

5 Likes

hello This is the audio of the treatment of kidney failure (recorded by a Chinese medicine practitioner with a background in Qigong)

In terms of use, you can use mobile phone translation software to translate the content in the video

[image]

2 Likes

this is my national language :blush:
Thank you for your information @jyurai_tsunami

1 Like

Is your native language Chinese?
I recommend you one
acupoint guidance
Preface: “After practicing acupoint guidance for nearly a week, the heart ejection rate has recovered from 11% to 38%, and very few heart failure patients are able to get out of the range of heart transplantation within a short period of time, which is a medical miracle. Acupuncture point guidance is a way to talk to one’s own body, and it is the harvest of my life.” -Ming-Chiang Chang, Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Chung Hsing University

1 Like

If this audio is effective for you, please feedback so that everyone can use it if needed, thank you

1 Like

@Hauru I unfortunately don’t have any field recommendations in addition to what’s already been adviced in this thread, but I hear you concerning family. Mine is also greatly disharmonized.

Take care and stay strong!

1 Like

Yes, my friend! So our resilience is stronger 🫡

1 Like

You could think about the Enigma of the Black Martian Jing, but is a paid field

I feel more potent, like physically since it

3 Likes

i have purchased i will use :blush: @GamiroCFC

2 Likes

what is this ? The 3 Sigils from The Book of Long Life and Good Health
Can you provide a link?

1 Like

Yes, that Book. It’s from Captain’s Patreon.
Just a little bit, hope i can find the link.

On second thoughts, here are 2 screenshots, just search for book:

Sorry, wrong book lol

Anyway, you can easily find it.

@jyurai_tsunami You can access it and most fields on Patreon with the 5 dollars tier (or 4 or 4.5 dollars, I forgot how much is it).

2 Likes

Understood. Thank you. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes