Share your results!

i use many fields related to all kinds of attraction and somehow after 1+ day of fasting results were way more evident.

like, people i barely know fighting for my attention

3 Likes

I agree but tough for someone who is into running 10-20 & more nfts, tags fields daily. I can’t manage fasting when I’m listening particular to physical or mental fields. I do feel headache If I dont eat or hydrate myself enough.
For spiritual fields, yes, a bit of fasting definitely enhances my reaction to fields.

3 Likes

Takes time to get used to
Also needs a stack for the energy body

3 Likes

Have been experimenting with this set

Emotional Release
Point of No Return
New Perspectives
The Unbreakable
Resilience- The Antifragile
Positive Power Waves

Going through unexplainable nagging low vibe feeling to a much better elevated state; vessel thoroughly cleaned and depatterned, poured in some successful mindset, sprinkled in unyielding belief of hope and pure positive energy.

Good as new, ready to take on the world again :sparkles:

10 Likes

I have a friend who randomly felt very off.

I gave him my phone and said keep in your pocket - I put on loop -

Booted Bhoots
Energy blockage removal
clear all negativity (patreon)

We went for a quick 1hr walk and after it he messaged me
‘damn i feel good’

Parasites are always there, sometimes they are close enough to feed of you and sometimes they just poke you from far ;)

12 Likes

Dad’s kidney function recovered to 54 GFR

15 Likes

Congratulations to your Dad and to You, My Friend. :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you bro! Good health to you and your family too💪

3 Likes

Did you told him after/later, what helped him?

Summary

Also, now that I think about, I used to feel sick all of a sudden, and although it became less over the years, it doesn’t happen almost at all since using Captain’s fields.
But, it could be all sorts of causes, so Idk if in my case it was energetic Parasites or similar stuff.

1 Like

Hey bro the captain is currently enjoying his vacation try not to tag him :slightly_smiling_face: @45stars

2 Likes

Its fine its only a happy tag!

Its nice to be on holiday and get a email from work saying ‘job well done’ just adds to the vacation bit more.

Eh.

2 Likes

Another interesting result from my sister!

She’s been using Eye regeneration for a few months now, due to various eye problems including a cataract that the eye doctor told her would prevent her from getting lasik.

Well, she had her eyes checked out again last week, and the cataract is completely gone! The doc didn’t believe that she’d ever had one in the first place!
So she’s pretty happy lol.

25 Likes

Here to report that probability alteration and luck quite possibly saved my life yesterday. Forever grateful :star:

14 Likes

Results from last September to now

15 Likes

What stack if I may ask?

4 Likes

There are also some nfts for private projects @GamiroCFC

6 Likes

Which anti aging field specifically? There are a few if I’m not mistaken

The one called just that

Anti Aging

Which is on Patreon

Just so you know that member made that comment before the latest ones but i vouch for it too, it is really good

3 Likes

Where do you get the free mandalas from?

1 Like

Right here on the forum are the mandalas:

And as mentioned, also on Sapien Medicine’s Instagram page

2 Likes