šŸ’— Manifestation Technology (Private)

for me, withthis and i think together with success tech, i am so relaxed. even now with my boyfriend being in hospital, witch i am used to after all these years. but itā€˜ different. work and then directly to hospital, then home and doing some washing or whatever, i am exhausted.

but i am fine inside myself. not much thoughts about what others have (sometimes i am jealeous of friends being with a healthy partner), not what brings the future or whatever.

i always walk home from hospital, i like the way through little downtown but i am not awake anymore sometimes.
now, i just think that i can walk while being asleep. i can do like a camel.

i have so much trust!

7 Likes

Remember we were talking about the writer Anderson? :grin:

The Grimm brothers have a fairy tale about clever Elsa: the protagonist goes to the cellar to get beer, but she doesnā€™t come back for a long time, so they send a maid to her

she sees Elsa sitting on the steps in bitter tears. It turns out that the girl was pouring beer and saw a hoe hanging on the wall, then she ā€œimaginedā€ that she would get married, have a baby, the baby would grow up, they would send him to the cellar for beer, he would come here, and the hoe would fall on his head and kill him (a very violent fantasy).

How can you not cry? The maid starts crying with Elsa, and gradually the whole family joins in

However, we are ā€œsmarterā€ than Elsa, and the same brain realizes that panic is not the answer.

To get rid of the unpleasant feeling, it decides to ā€œtake control of the futureā€, which seems to be the opposite of uncertainty. And it falls into a trap: this solution only seems logical, but in reality it traps us in a loop of hypercontrol and anxiety that feed each other

we get anxious, we try to control everything, we fail, anxiety builds up and we try to increase control, etc.

The feeling of anxiety drives us on, forcing us to ā€œdecide on tomorrowā€ - but the future itself remains uncertain, no matter how clear and realistic plans we make. But the amplitude of our emotions reaches frightening values: euphoria and self-confidence are constantly replaced by apathy, because the harsh reality at every opportunity ā€œbrings us downā€ from heaven to earth.

Often a person seems to realize that his or her desire to control everything is excessive, but immediately convinces himself or herself that this strategy is the ā€œkeyā€ to success.

When we take responsibility for what happens, it gives us the strength and resources to cope with stress (but if not everything depends on us, the sense of security and control we gain in this way is illusory, which leads to unpleasant consequences).

Itā€™s worth distinguishing between healthy control and hypercontrol (excessive attempts to control things that donā€™t need to be controlled or are uncontrollable). It always goes hand in hand with anxiety - as a futile attempt to overcome it

Youā€™re changing as you write.
and thatā€™s a big result.

Just be sure that everything will be okay. :wink:

7 Likes

thank you!

i have this trust. itā€˜s almost as somebody keeps an eye on me.
i make decisions and itā€™s like if someone cleans the way.

6 Likes

today, i gave my brother an item a made for him in january. warrior athlete. he is an enthisiastic runner since few years. but he is not at all in mandalas and spirituality. thatā€˜s why i hesitated so long.

i said if he loose it i could make another one. no, he answered, i take good care of it, i will never loose it! ( i guess he likes the image too!!)
this is a biig surprise and i know that it is a wish i had, just share what fits to a loved one without constantly trying to ā€žhelpā€œ and convince them!

6 Likes

Just now my bank called me, because the government has some preferential schemes, the government will help me pay the school loan fee for one year

really lighten a lot of my burdenšŸ„‚šŸ«”

Save me $1478

12 Likes

Congrats Hauru!! Great news!

This one is really limitless. We witness miracles daily, in all different ā€œsizesā€.

7 Likes

Yes, my friend ! Thank you so much for this amazing project :tada::relieved:

6 Likes

šŸ«” :tada: :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Of course, and Iā€™ve actually felt that some of our ā€œpassionateā€ desires can be the opposite of stopping the person themselves.

These are momentary desires that we often label as ā€œbasic and importantā€ and that may not be what you really need in your path.

Itā€™s like that Drunken Monkey example. :monkey:

imagine the kind of dish youā€™d make if you shoved everything you could find in your refrigerator into the oven.

Itā€™s the same thing with shaping your future: when all day long your mind is filled with restless thoughts like a pack of frightened monkeys tearing your personality into small fragmented pieces, what do you get? :grin:

and I am very sympathetic to the idea: automatic pulling into reality what is really important and necessary for a person (events, people, opportunities, financial means, etc.) at a certain period of his life.

but of course it is possible to work in the form of 1-2-3-4+ desires.
simply, some results unfold over time, and they can ā€œemergeā€ in a different format than we imagine them to be at this point in time.

we often forget that.

8 Likes

:money_mouth_face: šŸ«”

4 Likes

:gift: :star_struck: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Dad came back to the clinic today, and his condition is getting better and better.

The doctor still thinks itā€™s a miracle

I donā€™t even have any intentions, every night I sleep near my dad and I just play the audio quietly

:pray::pray::pray:

14 Likes

I forgot to mention that my dad recovered very fast, he is trying to recover, before dad was very lazy and didnā€™t like sports, this nft seems to change him

From the end of June to now in August, in this short period of time, from the intensive care unit to the discharge, he was infected with covid. One thing I was surprised was that the last hospital had an endoscopy and said there was a gastric ulcer, but the second one was in the hospital. Do an endoscopy and there is no gastric ulcer

All in all itā€™s a miracle to mešŸ™

All things come true when you are willing to believešŸŽ

8 Likes

That is an awesome explanation. I have a question. The image / mandala / NFT you shared at the end. Is it one from dreamweaver? or from you ? can we download it and use it like solidifier (look at it with intent) ?

1 Like

Yes! This is the work of dreamweaver, if your wallet has this nft it will work

Great. what is the name? ok got it ā€¦manifestation technology

1 Like

Are you referring to the name of this nft?

yes the nameā€¦its the title manifestation technology ā€¦also in the name of the image

1 Like

This is a private project with limited quantity,

If you are interested in ļ¼Œyou can find the seller here

1 Like

Grateful to have his nft after a long tiring search

Super pumped to see everything align for me with this tool :muscle:t4:

7 Likes