💗 Manifestation Technology (Private)

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The alchemy that is completely capable of transforming “this is never going to happen” into “OMG, it’s happening”

Blessed to have this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

The amazing thing is that I “unintentionally” manifested an NFT gift today
It was very unexpected and unplanned. One NFT ended up in my wallet

(though the person needed something from me. And he got it) :grin:

@Siri you can enhance what you do :grin:

8 Likes

:relaxed: oh yes, but this is a focused project using the cone of power ritual.

I have been using the precious “success” & “manifestation” every morning in my work related stack & all my days are going wonderfully well. And this is without any active wish for anything specific.
I will focus on a work related manifestation today :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

so you just don’t tell anyone you have the trump card. :wink:
1psd

enjoy the feeling that it has already happened in the best possible way :wink:
WJKn

7 Likes

I thought it would be good to share it here too

Even the doctor said it was a miracle

9 Likes

I think your father should be proud to have such a son who fights alongside him and supports him in every way possible :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Thank you bro! I’m honored to have been here

9 Likes

Sorry but I’ve always have the impression that Hauru is a female. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, this does work for loved ones too.
My niece twisted her knee in a game at a friend’s birthday & came home in a cab after a wheel chair ride to the cab. Her father got x-ray done even on a sunday, which was inconclusive. So a MRI of the knee now for suspected ligament tear. I was praying for nothing serious to have happened & now the doctor said the swelling wasn’t due to ligament tear. Have to see what remedy he suggests now.
She is midway driving classes & also college starts Tuesday. She’s a very active 20 year old, a basketball player among other things. Will suffer if confined home, especially as she lost her mother 2 months back. So want the best outcome

8 Likes

What a precious gift this is! :gift_heart:

6 Likes

I’ve noticed this too.

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

:grin: By the way, during all my time on the forum, I have also personally encountered similar situations
Some nicknames, for example, I have associated with the opposite sex.
but that’s because of my mother language. :grin:

Yes, sure
I also faced this
but I talked about this in the group, let it stay behind the scenes :grin:

6 Likes

It’s okay bro! In the spiritual world, I do have stronger female energy :wink: @Earthkeeper

8 Likes

Damn, there don’t seem to be any extra copies of the Taoist projects anymore. :grin:
They do a great job of balancing these energies in the body.

but if you don’t feel any discomfort or problems with it, I think it’s fine. :wink:

6 Likes

Yes! Bro :joy:I cherish this feminine energy
Maybe the captain has more gems in the future, but we’re in no rushđŸ«Ą

6 Likes

for me, withthis and i think together with success tech, i am so relaxed. even now with my boyfriend being in hospital, witch i am used to after all these years. but it‘ different. work and then directly to hospital, then home and doing some washing or whatever, i am exhausted.

but i am fine inside myself. not much thoughts about what others have (sometimes i am jealeous of friends being with a healthy partner), not what brings the future or whatever.

i always walk home from hospital, i like the way through little downtown but i am not awake anymore sometimes.
now, i just think that i can walk while being asleep. i can do like a camel.

i have so much trust!

7 Likes

Remember we were talking about the writer Anderson? :grin:

The Grimm brothers have a fairy tale about clever Elsa: the protagonist goes to the cellar to get beer, but she doesn’t come back for a long time, so they send a maid to her

she sees Elsa sitting on the steps in bitter tears. It turns out that the girl was pouring beer and saw a hoe hanging on the wall, then she “imagined” that she would get married, have a baby, the baby would grow up, they would send him to the cellar for beer, he would come here, and the hoe would fall on his head and kill him (a very violent fantasy).

How can you not cry? The maid starts crying with Elsa, and gradually the whole family joins in

However, we are “smarter” than Elsa, and the same brain realizes that panic is not the answer.

To get rid of the unpleasant feeling, it decides to “take control of the future”, which seems to be the opposite of uncertainty. And it falls into a trap: this solution only seems logical, but in reality it traps us in a loop of hypercontrol and anxiety that feed each other

we get anxious, we try to control everything, we fail, anxiety builds up and we try to increase control, etc.

The feeling of anxiety drives us on, forcing us to “decide on tomorrow” - but the future itself remains uncertain, no matter how clear and realistic plans we make. But the amplitude of our emotions reaches frightening values: euphoria and self-confidence are constantly replaced by apathy, because the harsh reality at every opportunity “brings us down” from heaven to earth.

Often a person seems to realize that his or her desire to control everything is excessive, but immediately convinces himself or herself that this strategy is the “key” to success.

When we take responsibility for what happens, it gives us the strength and resources to cope with stress (but if not everything depends on us, the sense of security and control we gain in this way is illusory, which leads to unpleasant consequences).

It’s worth distinguishing between healthy control and hypercontrol (excessive attempts to control things that don’t need to be controlled or are uncontrollable). It always goes hand in hand with anxiety - as a futile attempt to overcome it

You’re changing as you write.
and that’s a big result.

Just be sure that everything will be okay. :wink:

7 Likes

thank you!

i have this trust. it‘s almost as somebody keeps an eye on me.
i make decisions and it’s like if someone cleans the way.

6 Likes