Increase physical strength

Thank you for everyone concern. My father has been discharged from the hospital. Now he will start some rehabilitation. I also need to be physically strong. Everyone have any field suggestions?

This might be a complaint. Although there are many brothers and sisters, the family is currently in a state of disharmony. They all passed the buck to each other and were unwilling to share the work to take care of my father. After all, my physical strength is limited. Is there any way to restore harmony in the family?

8 Likes

same here, just waiting for the ambulance to take boyfriend to the hospital once more. and no one of his family cares really. what helped me the past few days are the mandelbrot chakras.
take care Hauru :heartpulse:

3 Likes

No problem friend!
I would add plasma flowers and Manifestation Technology

I feel the same! It doesn’t matter, we try our best to do what we should do 🫡

2 Likes

Chakra health is also very important :relaxed:

2 Likes

this one everyday, love it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Use this for infinite strength

3 Likes

Chi, Jing and Shen I find to be Amazing, especially Jing - there are quite a few Jing charged fields, so you can experiment and see which one(s) help you the most (I find the Infusion ones from the Flow to be stronger, at least for me, Idk).
Then, Superhuman Mutant + Sun Gazing, Cellular Regeneration, The 3 Sigils from The Book of Long Life and Good Health I find to be really useful, for Physical Health and Strengthening (also, there are all sorts of options regarding fields for physical health and strength).

Chakras fields and Energy Work are good for holistic Healing, Also, Mind and Emotional fields, like Resilience, to be able to take care of your Dad.

Blessings to You and Your Dear Ones, My Friend! :pray:
Take Care.

4 Likes

Hi Hauru, I wish you strength and comfort in this situation, it’s very unfair but the purest hearted persons never turn their back on the necessity of others in the family. You are a truthful kind hearted warrior. Same for @lou_lou

Idk if you still have it, but Armor of The Berserker nft helps a lot with physical strength in my experience and also defense and removing obstacles too.

4 Likes

Unbreakable

4 Likes

Yes, friend! I like this sentence, everyone in the forum is an angel, everyone is selfless, so I really like forum. 🫡 :innocent::angel:

4 Likes

Thank you brother! You are also a strong warrior, let us work together

1 Like

If you have the money i would get Inhuman X and The Quick and Easy Muscle Cheat.

If it has to be free then try it with Glycolysis, Muscles Hungry for Fat, Norepinephrine, The Flow and Testosterone.

4 Likes

Use hardcore

3 Likes

Did You have an honest conversation about it?

I would reccomend super human mutant and plasmatron.

If You don’t have plasmatron You can use orgone generator and plasma

Hypersleep if You feel lack.

This is my trio for hard days
Also modafinil field from PU if You have acces.

2 Likes

Yes! My brother has an organized family, he thinks he’s paid for the hospital, he thinks he’s done his best, and then there’s no news :roll_eyes:

only came to the hospital twice to visit, and never came again after that.

3 Likes

So its all on Your shoulders…
Please take care of yourself. Like in the plain. You need to put your oxygen mask first.

But You already know it.

All the best :green_heart:

Some luck and manifesting fields could work though.

Probability and alteration
Angels
Hand of glory can get wild with outcomes

1 Like

Luckily there are two older sisters who help out occasionally

2 Likes

Workout fields are great for this. As bones and muscles define physical strength.
For example.

1 Like

If u are dealing with a lot of stress (emotional, physical) that is draining, I have found that
*Self Refresh- a few times
is very good.

3 Likes

@Hauru take care of yourself man. It can be extremely difficult when the responsibility of others falls on your shoulders. Although we will always take it on for the ones we love, we need to make sure that we stay in top shape and be sure to look after ourselves also.

The Resilience field should help. Also try and keep your vibrations raised as much as possible, it’s very easy for our vibrations to drop when surrounded by hardships. The Mandelbrot Symphony is great along with Psychic University’s Elixir of Energy if you have the finances for it. Brain Refresher, and then every morning if you can use the 30 min aura clearing field to help remove all the junk that may build up from the day.

I wish you, your dad and family all the best for the future and swift recoveries for your dad also. Take care man :pray:t3:

3 Likes