Increase physical strength

thank you! friend i will try :pray: @Seamie

My dad has advanced renal failure. He has edema and lethargy. He can only sit in a wheelchair. His legs are weak. Do you have any recommendations?

Is he currently taking ubiquinol, the reduced form of CoQ10? Older people become deficient in CoQ10 and also they have trouble converting ubiquinone (CoQ10) to ubiquinol whereas younger people can convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol and the reverse as needed.

It is important as an antioxidant and also needed for proper energy production in the mitochondria. Kidneys are second only to the heart in terms of the concentration level of CoQ10.

Years ago I had a close family member with CKD who was nearing the need to start dialysis but was able to delay the need for dialysis for almost 3 years after taking ubiquinol. It’s not a cure but the anti-oxidant and energy production role of CoQ10 is very important for proper functioning of the heart and kidneys but we slowly lose the ability to create CoQ10 ourselves as we age.

Below are a couple of sources of information regarding CoQ10 and kidney function. The second link at InKidney is easier to read.

“Conclusion: Ubiquinol, the reduced form of CoQ10, effectively ameliorates renal function, probably due to its antioxidant effect. Thus, ubiquinol may be a candidate for the treatment of patients with kidney disease.”

3 Likes

brother! My father doesn’t use Q10 but I will try to add :pray:

Can I also add the Q10 from the premium album?

1 Like

It’s best to get ubiquinol, the reduced form of CoQ10 instead of the regular CoQ10 which is ubiquinone because older people lose the ability to convert it in our bodies as needed. Also it’s recommended to take it with a meal or supplement containing fat since it is fat soluble for better digestion and absorption.

From InKidney source:

" In kidney disease, the doses that were studied ranged from 100-300 mg daily. It is, therefore, reasonable to target a dose of 200-300 mg daily split into three doses (100 mg three times a day). Since CoQ10 is fat-soluble, it is better absorbed along with the intake of fatty foods. As always, we recommend choosing high-quality supplements."

Of course talk with his doctor, more nephrologists are aware of CoQ10 in recent years but maybe not all of them are on board with it yet.

I was going to suggest that one as well but don’t rely only on it. Plus don’t overuse MitoQ, start slow.

2 Likes

No problem bro

1 Like

Unfortunately I just saw that MitoQ from the Premium Album looks like it’s on the Premium tier so that would make it work only for subscribers and not shareable with close family like the lower tier.

1 Like

:flushed::flushed:
At present, the doctor has suggested to temporarily suspend any health food, I will still look for suitable q10, and I can supplement it in the future

Dad took too many painkillers before, which caused a lot of toxins in the body and uremia

1 Like

That’s unfortunate, CoQ10 is naturally produced in our bodies but our production of it drops as you age, especially in those with health issues. I’m not surprised though that many doctors still are stubborn about anything non-medicine. They would rather prescribe more drugs or medical procedures instead.

Long term use of painkillers can damage the liver and kidneys with toxicity.

1 Like

Yes! This time, the intensive care unit prescribed heavy medicine to delay my dad’s kidney failure, but it caused edema and gout symptoms

1 Like

I remember Hyperbaric Compressor being helpful for substance abuse

1 Like

i sometimes play alchemical b&h blend around my boyfriend, he is also on heavy medication. also jing and ojas and max heal, as a support

2 Likes

Ok will add this

1 Like

My dad is currently at a GFR of 49

GFR of 15 before ICU

a lot of progress

5 Likes

hello This is the audio of the treatment of kidney failure (recorded by a Chinese medicine practitioner with a background in Qigong)

In terms of use, you can use mobile phone translation software to translate the content in the video

[image]

2 Likes

this is my national language :blush:
Thank you for your information @jyurai_tsunami

1 Like

Is your native language Chinese?
I recommend you one
acupoint guidance
Preface: “After practicing acupoint guidance for nearly a week, the heart ejection rate has recovered from 11% to 38%, and very few heart failure patients are able to get out of the range of heart transplantation within a short period of time, which is a medical miracle. Acupuncture point guidance is a way to talk to one’s own body, and it is the harvest of my life.” -Ming-Chiang Chang, Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Chung Hsing University

1 Like

If this audio is effective for you, please feedback so that everyone can use it if needed, thank you

1 Like

@Hauru I unfortunately don’t have any field recommendations in addition to what’s already been adviced in this thread, but I hear you concerning family. Mine is also greatly disharmonized.

Take care and stay strong!

1 Like

Yes, my friend! So our resilience is stronger 🫡

1 Like