Jaw Clinching While Listening To Fields

Oh I believe my TMJ is fully down to stress in my body which would definitely be from my nervous system. I just find it a bit odd that it seems to get worse while listening to fields and even while listening to fields which should even help with the nervous system, like Stellate Ganglion Block and Anxiety Removal and such.

Thank you I will definitely invest in the Chakra fields when i am able. Does it matter which one you listen to first? Should it be Root Chakra first and make your way up, or Crown Chakra and make your way down?

I hope to some day have my energy body strong enough to be able to listen to fields through the night but I am not quite there yet.

Thank you so much for all your help Desiree :blush:

1 Like

Yes, they ask for “more” of the body… you need fields that would induce a “reset”. Have you tried Bushman Medicine? Perhaps :slight_smile:

And yes, root and up ;)

2 Likes

@RongZ you must read what @Desiree has to say about TMJ above^^

2 Likes

Thank you I will look in to Zeolite, I don’t believe I have come across it before.
I done maybe 40 minutes of Parasite Destroyer today and my head is still burning after it. It may have been too much for me.

Yes with the energy, I like to feel it :blush: I will sit on the ground with my legs crossed and close my eyes and it feels like I am rocking back and forth like on a rocking chair but I would not be moving, just the energy inside me. It’s an awesome feeling.

When you usually do a cleanse would you start with a specific field first? If I carry on with Parasite Destroyer, would you be able to recommend for how long I should stick with it and how many times a day to listen to it?

No I don’t believe I have. Is it on Patreon or Gumroad? A reset sounds amazing :blush:

1 Like

Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence works for me.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I used the autism one for this as I also have this jaw clenching issue. As soon as I finished listening I feel really weird like I have anxiety and I don’t feel fully like myself? What’s happening?

1 Like

It means you abused the brain fields same thing happend to me Look at what philp says on the brain threads

Nah man I just used the autism field twice in the morning. I never go overboard with fields

1 Like

do u mean u dont go overborad with the Brain fields or you dont go overborad with the autism field?

Or non

I don’t go overboard with any field. I used the autism one for the first time today in my life.

1 Like

Then i dont know what the issue is.

Because for me when i used autism my brain felt strange sort of like a dextox and philp said that it normal

1 Like

Did u notice changes in your personality?

1 Like

nah

I am not saying it’s that necessarily but those are early signs of overwhelm for me. Are your thoughts racing/unfocused and you feel a bit hyper? Some fields are very taxing for me, even when played only once or twice. I have never used that field though, so I can’t comment.

hi tagler, i don’t know what your brain “phase” is right now … how do you feel now? Did you follow up with regenerative fields?

Autism is grounding to the brain so this is why sometimes it can feel weird, but this is only one of the reasons. I usually listen to brain regeneration for a boost after all overgrowth has been tamed down or any other regenerative field, but I like to think this one works best.

This is also one of the fields where I “listen until relief” so some things popping up in between can be within the space where you need your mind to go from where you at to where you feel relieved.

1 Like

I have used a lot of regenerative fields for the brain and nervous system in the past. I saw a comment on YouTube that the autism field made them really weird and completely killed their personality as well. So I stopped listening.

2 Likes

1 comment of 100 :weary: :laughing:

You cann read here or pretty much anywhere other comments saying that helped with their conditionns. :face_with_monocle: :ok_hand:

You shhould if you not noticed any bennnefit from it , or if already made what its suppose to bennnefit you. :point_left:

Dont worry my friend! You wont lose your personality and any thing related to that , if you feel you need… try brain regen just in case anything should be regenerated ! :brain: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

I only listened to it twice yesterday for the first time. I got those weird feelings then after a while I felt calm and grounded I would say.

2 Likes