Jaw Clinching While Listening To Fields

Hello everyone. Whilst i listen to my daily stack I’ve started to notice that I am constantly clinching my jaw.

I would usually have this issue but it seems to get worse while the energy is flowing through me. Does this happen to anybody else? Also would there maybe be a field which would help with TMJ as it is really starting to hurt my teeth and giving me terrible headaches also. My jaw is very tight at the moment, you could barely fit a grape in to my mouth. Maybe some muscle relaxing field would help with it? I’m not too sure. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you kindly :heart:

1 Like

I hear you :cry: I’ve tried many of the fields suggestions and what I personally thought would work, but the best outcome hasn’t been seen on my side just yet. However, a few things do help and rather unexpectedly: Parasite Destroyer. I read this somewhere and tried it out. Works really well. Just loop it for a bit. Anxiety field personally didn’t help me with that, but Auto Mewing seems to do it for me, and also Plasmafied Teeth and Gums because it makes your jaw area feels more grounded.

Brain fields that help me are Autism and Gaba, and maybe when I’m more consistent with Brain Hemisphere Connection. Gabapentin on Patreon helps too, and Deep Sleeper v2.0 helps to relax the area and make it more loose. Nerve tissue repair and Body healing helps a lot too! And honestly breathe of belly almost always does everything for me lol.

For your other problem, do you have auric body repair? or chakra fields? Replenish your energy body with some jing, chi, and shen… and your nervous system with some NGF+ BNDF. This is what always works for me whenever I notice my jaw clinch happening because I had been listening to fields for the past 20 something hours. I also swap short playlists for lengthy playlist, and transmute things around a bit :)

6 Likes

Oh wow thank you so much for all the information @Desiree I will go look through Patreon now for those field’s. I think I have come across most of them besides Auto Mewing, I will look more in to that field.

I have the Auric Body Repair but none of the Chakra ones yet unfortunately.

Oh my, you can listen for 20 hours? :open_mouth:
I’m just about able to manage 3 to 4 hours at the moment before I feel a bit overwhelmed.
Also when I sit still and take notice of my body I can feel the energy moving inside me, kind of like a swaying motion. it feels quite nice and oddly satisfying but i wonder some times does that mean that the energy is stuck and not moving around my body freely? I still have a lot to learn about energy and all which comes with it.

I think I will try NGF and BDNF now and see how I feel afterwards. I would also like to do a full body clear out in the future of all metals, parasites, fungi, bacteria and so on so Parasite destroyer would be a good place to start with the side of things. Thank you for mentioning it.

Would you feel as though a cleanse of all the above named would be too strong to do all at once if I made a stack of all of them? Could the die of be horrific? Have a beautiful day Desiree.

1 Like

Oh that’s so sweet haha definitely looking forward to a beautiful day ahead :)

And yes sometimes I “forget” and move to one stack to another and then suddenly it’s been endless hours of listening to fields! Not a good idea obviously haha bit luckily we have a field for everything :) so you can always jump back really quick. Sometimes you just need some water and a “merging” rest :) work with your body!

The more you get in tune with your body the more you learn about it; you may know about energy broadly and specifically enough but not adapting the sensory knowledge to your body. So it’s only you who can give definitive answers on this: if you feel you might have some stuck energies then yes chances are there is a message coming from your body telling you so. Perhaps not necessarily in this noticeable motion but the silence of tapping in makes you realize “other” messages you have been getting.

And yes, the detox can be something… so my advice would be to include fields like torsion and All organ fields to help support the process. And of course fields of vitamins, antioxidants, etc. Also my physical advice is Zeolite. That’s what I did when I went through this kind of detox. Made the detox a lot easier!

I found deep auric body repair (the 30m version) actually helps with these kinda ‘add ons’ inside the body… see if this can be of help!

And get the chakra fields if you can :) although i have the tag I still find myself wanting to go the more focused approach at times; focusing on specific chakra fields or a full round of all chakras for clearing and more strengthening.

1 Like

Oh my. I have looped the parasite destroyer for 30 minutes and my brain is on fire, I think it might be fair to say I have some parasites :joy:
I will add in the antioxidants field now along with torsion and vitamins, thank you.

When I wake up and if I have time to lay in bed for half an hour I always listen to Aura Body Repair. I have heard great things about it but I also heard it can remove field energies so I thought maybe it would be best to use it first thing in the morning. It gives a bit of relief also, I used to find it very hard to wake up and get moving but I notice a big difference in the mornings I listen to it. Removes all the groggyness.

Is there a full Chakra repair field or are they all individual? I will look on Gumroad now to see.
Definitely getting all my chakra’s aligned and more energized would be a great way to go.

Also just one more thing if you do not kind Desiree. Do you know if someone has asked Dream to create a field for TMJ yet? I think I came across a field suggestion part in the forum, I might ask him if he would be able to create one. It would be beneficial for so many people I would feel.

2 Likes

I know we have had some threads and lots of recommendations on the matter, and probably a few requests on it too. I looked up TMJ and found a few on the Requests and Fields thread.

Here is Uial’s answer on the same thread:

And here is another testimonial on Plasma Protocol 1 which deals with the nervous system:

From the two you can pretty much guess or deduce how altering your nervous system responses can help up your mental capacity and thus lessen the “clinching” response.

We have so much newer fields now of course and newer fields that also unexpectedly help with that … so here is when you experiment a bit and see where the root of the clinch is for you …

For the chakra fields I meant a full round of all chakra fields stacked together a couple times each! I know a couple of us here also have a day of a “maintenance” kind of cleanse where start off their days with Deep auric cleanse …. But it’s so hard to go without that night stack haha not even for a day!

1 Like

I was going to write this! REALLY HELPFUL! I am going through huge detox at the moment and it has saved my ass.

I would personally recommend to go slowly with detox and not do it all at once, it can be really hard for the body. You can also add N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) (or the glutathione audio but NAC is a precursor of that and will do the job if you don’t want to add to your playlist) I’ll let you google it but it’s an amazing supplement and will help your liver handle the detox.

Based on how I understood your description, I have experienced this many times, prior to Sapienmed. It feels slightly like vertigo. In my experience it has simply been acclimating to energies and raising vibration and something really positive. It does feel oddly satisfying! So I can’t assure you it’s the same thing (like Desiree says only you will learn to know your body) but based on what you’re saying I’d enjoy it and see it as growth! :smiley:

About the clenching, do have this and it often comes at the same time as my thoughts being a bit more scattered and to me is an early sign of overwhelm. My personal decision concerning this has been to shorten my playlist when this happens regularly. Because overwhelm to me is the equivalent of muscle soreness after exercise: it means I have stressed my body in a positive way but that it needs rest to grow, otherwise it’s just adding more stress without as much growth. I have found that in my impatience or enthousiasm for results, I can hinder the progress. So I have found it wiser to learn to accept where I am at and learning patience and not putting too much pressure on myself and my body.

2 Likes

I knew you would haha i had you on my mind typing it out :)

welcome back x

1 Like

I thought about you too before I saw your reply. You are the only other person I know who has used that!

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Oh I believe my TMJ is fully down to stress in my body which would definitely be from my nervous system. I just find it a bit odd that it seems to get worse while listening to fields and even while listening to fields which should even help with the nervous system, like Stellate Ganglion Block and Anxiety Removal and such.

Thank you I will definitely invest in the Chakra fields when i am able. Does it matter which one you listen to first? Should it be Root Chakra first and make your way up, or Crown Chakra and make your way down?

I hope to some day have my energy body strong enough to be able to listen to fields through the night but I am not quite there yet.

Thank you so much for all your help Desiree :blush:

1 Like

Yes, they ask for “more” of the body… you need fields that would induce a “reset”. Have you tried Bushman Medicine? Perhaps :slight_smile:

And yes, root and up ;)

2 Likes

@RongZ you must read what @Desiree has to say about TMJ above^^

2 Likes

Thank you I will look in to Zeolite, I don’t believe I have come across it before.
I done maybe 40 minutes of Parasite Destroyer today and my head is still burning after it. It may have been too much for me.

Yes with the energy, I like to feel it :blush: I will sit on the ground with my legs crossed and close my eyes and it feels like I am rocking back and forth like on a rocking chair but I would not be moving, just the energy inside me. It’s an awesome feeling.

When you usually do a cleanse would you start with a specific field first? If I carry on with Parasite Destroyer, would you be able to recommend for how long I should stick with it and how many times a day to listen to it?

No I don’t believe I have. Is it on Patreon or Gumroad? A reset sounds amazing :blush:

1 Like

Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence works for me.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I used the autism one for this as I also have this jaw clenching issue. As soon as I finished listening I feel really weird like I have anxiety and I don’t feel fully like myself? What’s happening?

1 Like

It means you abused the brain fields same thing happend to me Look at what philp says on the brain threads

Nah man I just used the autism field twice in the morning. I never go overboard with fields

1 Like