HPPD help?

Hi guys <3, (lengthy post sorry)

(22 years old/Male) I’ve always been silently supporting Sapien over last two years. I bought his fearlessness tag, Soul and Vibration series, project kundalini and many more. Sapien medicine has transformed and saved my life beyond words. From being un unconscious traumatised drug addict to being someone who embodies unconditional self love and truly being aware that we are of divine nature. However, in the days when I was seeking for truth I used MDMA,lsd,shrooms and DMT not knowing that there would be life long consequences. I guess I am writing this as even doctors do not acknowledge a spiritual approach to conditions and illnesses and I’m kinda hoping for some insight or advice as I have been trying to push through everyday. For those who do not know what HPPD is here’s a link that can explain it better than I can.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiQm5KS0o3vAhU7QkEAHdl8CZsQFjAKegQIBRAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.healthline.com%2Fhealth%2Fhppd&usg=AOvVaw05RleZhhFmgpP5NjLUbc8E

Im basically sober yet constantly having consistent altered perception due to past drug use. It can get really overwhelming at times as everything is very intense. it feels as though that I am watching my body rather being inside it. In addition to that very energetically sensitive yet going through depersonalisation and derealisation. When I was a child I dreamt big, becoming a world renowned musician (I sing, play piano, violin and produce music) however I feel as though that this mental condition has drastically been affecting my in my daily/cognitive function. I live with my parents and they are the creepy over religious type of christians. Which makes my environment harder to live in because they are somehow repressed in a sense just as every “unawake” person would be. I really want to make a difference with my music as I experienced almost every trauma one can imagine ( I came from a third world country then moved to the uk when I was 14).

I guess positive side to this is having very powerful and psychic dreams. Being able to communicate with other dimensional beings through dreams. whereas In my dreams ive been an angel, met an angel, met a fairy type being, met a being that looks like shes from avatar(James Cameron), dreams where I am able to control energy, playing with a dragon and many more. They feel real and too vivid that it seems as though that it was actually my memory.

However, I would be grateful for any insights on how I can regain or ground myself back into my “physical” body. I know there’s a saying what you resist persists and what you accept transforms so I am being in this state of being trying to be more accepting within myself rather than fighting reality. I bought The plasma protocol, blue print of life and brain massage literally Sapien has all my money like my credit card is like £3000 and my limit is £3500 … haha… :grimacing: :rofl: :sob: just want to pick myself back together. I know I am not the body, I am the awareness behind it. we are here to observe and not be the experience. Pain is the portal to enlightenment.

P.S.
The moment that I listened to plasma protocol 1… there was an instant feeling of release. I was so tensed up and all my muscles were in pain, tmj loosened up, had sleep like actual sleep for the first time in forever. so I am beyond grateful. Also first time listening to the blue print of life. I cried and recalled a lot of painful memories and my consciousness was just compassionate towards them rather than judging or projecting on to those memories. I felt a lot of dense energy cleared within my energetic system. Just struggling with brain, emotions and constant visual disturbances

So yea in conclusion beyond grateful for Sapien Medicine (love dreamweaver for realss). would be grateful for any advice and blessings and love to you all. -MIshael <3

13 Likes

HI Mishael- welcome to the forum.
I suggest and it is recommended that after u get done playing Plasma u play some grounding fields.
What is recommended is Automated Grounding X2 (or more) and then maybe play The Schuman Resonance. It sounds like these 2 would be good for you for your symptoms u mentioned.

I would also recommend u play Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing when u first wake up. Dont play anything 3 hrs. before this.

There are other fields to recommend but I will have to think about it and in that time I am sure someone else will come along and further answer your question.

May u find the healing u seek.

10 Likes

Thank you so much, may you be eternally blessed <3

4 Likes

You are most welcome.
What a lovely thing to say to me!

4 Likes

Definitely, third eye open, what you call dreams, I call that out of body experiences, you are exploring other non-physical planes etc… check out William Buhlman work and take it from there.

Grounding that’s what you need, lots of it… the Schuman Resonance, Automated Grounding, bare feet on sand beach or grass, hug a tree etc…

3 Likes

I also suggest for now that u increase your consumption of foods that are grounding. This includes “root” vegetables and meat, poultry, turkey, lamb, beef, fish, eggs, milk etc. Before u eat them play Food Charger and Enhancer to get the bad vibes out of the food. I also suggest that at least 30 min. after your meals later u play Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption.

7 Likes

thank you so much, I somehow felt some comfort in your words knowing that you know, im not delusional, going insane or too broken to be fixed. scorpio rising, virgo sun, cancer moon here so I love all things spiritual/occult. I will definitely do research about it. I appreciate you taking the time to reply, funny you mentioned hug a tree. I always dream about trees, but not just trees. Trees that have some kind of face shape and they talk to me. They energetically communicate with me. Like the one in Pocahontas :joy: but very HD and 4K in my dreams… again thank you and be blessed <3

7 Likes

I try not to eat red meat but I will definitely will eat a more organic diet. Thank you again. :)

3 Likes

How about poultry, fish, milk, eggs, and root veggies. These will further ground u.

6 Likes

BTW I have had experiences like yours (not due to drugs) when I was in my mid 40’s. I also telepathically spoke to a tree entity during my NDE that I had twice, within 5 min. ( I was having a medical test to test my autonomic nervous system. To be positive for the test u are supposed to lose consciousness. Instead I flatlined twice) I think u will find many people on this forum who understand. It was a long road and a struggle for me to maintain normal 3D reality on a regular basis. This happened 20 yrs ago before Sapien Medicine’s fields to help.

10 Likes

Yes thank you so much I will eat those foods that you suggest :smile: If im able to heal myself I would be so happy cause ill be able to help others who have this very rare condition. and omg, tree entities are such interesting spirits not going to lie. they have such a mystical energy to them and ever-since I started talking to plants lool… two NDE’s?? im glad your still alive omg <3

3 Likes

Yes, the tree entity blocked my way so I didnt reach the end of the white light tunnel that I was progressing forward in. He started communicating with me telepathically when he was about 10 feet away from me. When I was floating forward there was no feeling R/T moving forward. The entity was VERY intelligent. He sent me a conceptual picture at the same time validating my feelings of “wanting to move on”. I was looking forward to seeing who/what was at the end of that tunnel.

6 Likes

Hey.
You could try looping Brain regeneration too for some time.
I know you have Plasma protocol and BoL but this will be more specific.

7 Likes

hey, thanks so much… I did use that for a while and it does help a bit but “HPPD” is not brain damage. some people took one lsd trip and have worse symptoms than mine like a full blown 24/7 trip type of thing. but I do listen to rife frequencies for the brain… ill put the the brain regeneration on my sleeping playlist again. Thanks dude blessings to you <3

5 Likes

wow maybe trees are more “energetically evolved”(If that’s what you call it :joy:) than us… such an interesting phenomenon to have such an experience and ive noticed most people do experience similar experiences when they have NDE’s like atheist becoming religious after such events. shows us how truth is irrational …

6 Likes

Hello @mishael14 and @SilverZuzu
:wave:
Whats this i hear about trees? I would like to listen in a bit on this.
Be sure to make a thread sometime if anyone has anything to share.
(Just a suggestion lol )

14 Likes

Its more about relaxing the brain and nervous system.
Brain massage also could help you as it also detoxes brain.
It seems that HPPDA might be caused from LSD still lingering somewhere in the body/brain.
So detox like plasma and plasma protocols.
Even maybe regular detox.

6 Likes

hey KING!
just talking about multiple psychic experiences with tree entities in the Astral plane which is really interesting… Its as if they almost communicate telepathically … First dream that I had with a tree entity was basically me verbally communicating with a tree … the tree had a face :O which was in a sanctuary type place (very peaceful) … it was just asking how I was …haha … and I said “I never spoke to a tree before, and I never knew trees could speak.”… the tree just laughed… and then other tree entities showed their faces… which was really interesting… ever since then ive had other occasions where tree spirits visit me in my dreams which I wanna know why … I did find comfort in nature as a kid as a grew up in the mountains of Philippines :3 … it made me more respectful to other “non-sentient” beings … which evidently taught me that all things have a form of life/ the essence of the divine in it <3

5 Likes

cheers man… I have to plasma protocol and ive had emotional release for the first time in almost two years so yea… I do know that all serves a divine purpose… so thank you for taking the time and replying to me …but I do agree … it seems as though that some drug residue might be still lingering …

4 Likes

According to The Law of One material there is a planet, the inhabitants are members of the Confederation. This planet is composed mostly of tree like sentient entities. They are positive polarity of course.

5 Likes