The Requests and Fields

Hi @Mucc!
Welcome to the Forum.

These are all on Patreon except for Release DMT.
The Subconscious Limits Removal 2.0 on Patreon is a version without music.

3 Likes

Hello GPO,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, Jing, Shen, Chi and Subconscious Limits are on Patreon, but they are only version 1. I am looking for version 2.

Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

The version 2 of Jing, Chi, Shen is the same as version 1, just different sounds, that’s all.

The Subconscious Limits Removal on Patreon is version 2, just without the music.

1 Like

Dream just created a new grounding field. :smile:

@Bart

1 Like

I would like to request one for Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ). Essentially, it is clenching and grind your teeth at night. I have it for 10+ years and visited several doctors and dentists, but no one has been able to help yet.

I imagine it would work by keeping jaw muscles relaxed and perhaps releasing stress.

9 Likes

That would be great! I imagine it would help many people.

Have you tried playing Sweet Dreams while sleeping at night or the audios in the Hypothetical Sleep Stack?

Perhaps Utter Relaxation and Muscle Massage and CBD before sleep would help you relax.

It’s possible Hyper State Sleep or Super Human Mutant could improve sleep quality as well.

My sympathies, I used to clench and grind my teeth at night for many years as well. It stopped for me when I spent a few years improving my sleep quality and relaxation.

I find that experimenting with raising some neurotransmitters really helps with my sleep quality, particularly dopamine and acetylcholine (Sapein has a dopamine audio on Youtube, Patreon, Google Play and Spotify; and acetylcholine on Patreon and The Sapien Trust). For some reason, melatonin and serotonin can actually worsen sleep quality for some people with teeth clenching/grinding issues while helping other people a lot, so it’s helpful to experiment a bit to see what works for you as an individual. Sapien has an excellent Neuro album!

Of course we’re all different, but I hope that one of those audios will help you or someone else with TMJ or teeth clenching/grinding issues. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Thehair For GERD, Enhanced Cellular Nutrition 20-30 minutes after eating may help, as well as Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers Healing.

Perhaps Sapien’s stem cells audios would also help heal any damage done to the digestive system and esophagus.

For sore throat, you could try Experimental Virus Disruption, Coronavirus Disruption (Youtube or Gumroad), Lymphatic System Blockage Removal and Enhanced Drainage, and The Super Human Mutant x2 (every 12 hours). Coronavirus Disruption also works on other viruses in related families, such as the common cold.

Immune System Supercharger and Bone Marrow Strengthening and Enhancement will strengthen your immune system, and you can also use Sinus Drainage if needed.

Edit: Here is a link to the Hypothetical Virus Disruption & Immune System Strengthening Stack.

3 Likes

Hello gpo,

Thank you for your clarification.
I have version 1 for most of them, and the "music’ sounds very differently.
That’s why i think version 2 will have more power because the audio is different and are produced a few years later.
If the healing power for version 1 and version 2 are the same, then i will stick with version 1 for now.

Thank you once again!

3 Likes

Many causes possible but I second this request.

2 Likes

I thought of something like this but automated. https://www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/meditation.htm

2 Likes

Pulling the energy down AFAIK is the most important way to develop the body quickly.

Pulling Down exercise https://www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/meditation.htm

Hand Pull exercise https://www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/DEVELOPMENT.HANDPULL.htm

2 Likes

A field that could do that would be amazing because Dr. Wilson’s Pull Down method takes so much time and dedication.

3 Likes

Benevolent Presence

The quarantine isolation is getting to me. You know that feeling you get when someone is watching you and you turn around to see who it is? Maybe you could create a field that makes people feel like they are being watched or observed. But not in a creepy way. By someone who cares and is on your side.

I remember as a kid realizing how different I would feel when in the company of someone I really liked, like a good friend. And I realized how sad I felt after I would be alone again. Then I realized one day that even while they were in the room, I could feel just like I was alone again simply by facing the other way for a moment, with them behind me.

I use to play with that idea. That you could be in the company of a good friend and still feel alone. And I would wonder if I could reverse it. If I could just pretend my friend was in the room but just behind me when I was alone.

So maybe you could make a field like that. If you can feel alone when you’re not. Maybe we could feel not alone when we are.

5 Likes

Is there a field for stomach cramps or just physical healing? I have stomach aches every day and a field would be really nice

2 Likes

As far as audios there is:
Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers Healing
Pain Control
Energy Healing
Fat to Stem Cells
Generalized Adult Stem Cells

If you can, you might want to try the Advanced Healing Tag from Sapien Medicine’s Teespring.

6 Likes

Great idea!

I wonder whether Unconditional Love and Self Healing and Acceptance and Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities could help with that feeling in isolation. It’s not quite the same thing but a similar concept of filling us up with acceptance and love.

It’s easy to become ungrounded and anxious in isolation, too. Perhaps Automated Grounding, Angelic Intercession or Devic Intercession would help with feeling positive presences. Or Grief Loss Loneliness for loneliness.

5 Likes

Thank you. I’ve listened to all of these and others. The Hope audio is great. But you can feel great about yourself and Isolation can still mess with your head at the same time in unique ways. The first episode of the original Twilight Zone series comes to mind. But again, thank you, all good ideas.

4 Likes

That’s very true! Isolation can be a bit surreal. The Hope audio is really great. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

In addition to the great audios and Advanced Healing Tag Atreides suggested, I really recommend trying Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption and Vagus Nerve Stimulation and CBD.

Vagus Nerve Stiumulation and CBD should both help relax and sort of correct the nerve pathways firing involved in stomach aches, and generally relieve pain.

Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption also has amazing results for resolving many peoples’ severe gastrointestinal symptoms and pain, and I think that due to the title, it may get overlooked that it could help some people with stomach aches (depending upon the cause).

You can try playing it 20-30 minutes after eating, but you can also actually try playing it whenever you have stomach aches to see whether it gives you some relief.

6 Likes

Aura of Liberation
Allows other people near you to open their heart and trigger a process to heal their trauma.
For example if you feel someone is closed up or needs help but can’t communicate it, you can touch their heart and trigger the process of liberation.
There are masters who actually can trigger this process in other people, just by touching them.

5 Likes